North American Arms 22 Revolvers

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by flyingtiger85, Mar 21, 2011.

1. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

I was always interested in the Sevens model-35 tip up pistol but a nice one is $400 to $500 dollars.It seems these NNA pocket 22's are kind of the modern equivelent .Iv'e been looking at these for a while now.I purchased the longer barrel 1-5/8 22lr version.I figured the extra barrel might help a little with accuracy.I found a website that sells a larger size grip called a boot-grip.I ordered one and it already arrived now I'm just waiting for my FFL to recieve the gun so I can go pick it up.Are there any members that own these guns.Are you happy with yours.I already bought mine,I'll find out soon.The Flying Tiger!
  2. D_Kansas

D_Kansas New Member

They are cool little shooters at close range! More of a personal protection piece! Pick up a folding grip for it (gives you something to hold on too) the Mag has some great recoil, for a tiny revolver this one has a punch! I own a couple 22 mags and 22 lr. good summer carry piece!
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I think probably most of us own either the NAA, or the Dixie Derringer. Mine is almost always on me as a BUG. I almost never even fool with the .22LR, just carry the .22Mag. Some of us like to carry these little guns with a empty chamber under the hammer, there is no safety other than half cock.
  4. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I carry mine with the hammer down in the notch "between" cylinders. Been carrying it for a LOT of years. Looking to get one of the lasers they now have for them. Just for fun, don't-cha know.
  5. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    these are great little guns as long as you know their limitations.the 22 mag is one of my carry pieces if im cutting my grass or on the deck barbaquing,fishng etc.i am ready to stick it in some ones teeth if ever im in a life and death situation,any thing over arms length gets a real gun. old semperfi
  6. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Laser ain't enough.

Attached Files:

7. Dutchboy

Dutchboy Member

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Thanks for the picture.
  8. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

Very cute. I think that's the official entry team weapon allowed by her majesty to Scotland Yard.
  9. flyingtiger85

We'll I shot about a hundred rounds through it yesterday.It's kind of jumpy upward but doesn't sting your fingers.I have that larger boot grip on it and it's a little eaisier to hold on to.The 22-mag must really jump around strong.After 10 feet or so accuracy is poor.But it's still fun to mess with.
  10. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Order the oversize rubber grips (like the Black Widow). They will greatly enhance your purchase of the weapon and your accuracy will improve dramatically.;)
  11. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

If you want a little more fun, get yourself some of the Aquila .22 Colibri rounds. They are so slow that if you watch carefully, you can see them leave the barrel and follow them all the way to the target.
  12. flyingtiger85

Thank's for the grip info,I'm going to order the oversized grip ASAP.The plastic black widow style with the two fingered grip only fit's the magnum size frame.I have to order the rosewood .