not all uprisings went well

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 14, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Russia stuffed up a few jihadi's day

Militant Islamists Ambushed in Khasavyurt

the sign points to the US base in Dagestan which is where they ambusghed the islamists , even the ruski's thought they'd better put out a patrol .. funny that eh .. but the russians dont get fooled too many times now

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=632_1347642311
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

The Russians don't play games and they darn sure don't bow down to some muzzy king.
  3. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

2 thumbs up, we should take a couple of plays from their playbook.
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Yep - Russians learned the hard way. They must hate the fact though that the bad guys have AK's. I'm sure our guys would hate it seeing the bad guys with M16's too. On the other hand, we'd all be glad the bad guys are headed to be turned into ashes or for unmarked graves.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

in the first three days of the uprising in both chechnya and in Kosovo they raided the arsenals and storage places 2.2 million ak's in the balkans 1.4 in chechnya RPD'd RPG's you name it they got it and skooted with it all
  6. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Oh, yeah.............good job Ruskies..."Kill Them All"
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Now that is the way to do it.

I don't think the islamists want to piss of Putin to much.
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to think maybe the US, the Aussies, the Brits, the Swiss and the Germans should hire Russians to protect Embassies. Then they'd have 'plausible deniability' when the attackers bodies started to fall.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

narr just toss the ROE's and bring back the 50 foot rule , you screw up and do anything "untoward" within 50 foot and you get a issue round between the eyes

i did 6 months embassy duty in moscow

it was one of the best times of my life , i had a ball

but anyone did anything dumb within 50 foot and i'd a drilled em , no matter who or what they where .. i miss the old days

less bs , more peace ..
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012