1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Not Ancient History, but History Just the Same

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ruffitt
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/7/01 9:46:02 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Not Ancient History, but History Just the Same
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 7th, 1941 - 60 years ago today!!!
    RUFFITT

WyomingSwede
    (12/7/01 10:29:04 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Not Ancient History, but History Just the Same
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perhaps in light in of recent events...it will regain a measure of the respect it should have had previously. God bless them all.
    Wyoming Swede

Xracer
    (12/7/01 3:33:27 pm)
    "December 7th, 1941, a date that will live in infamy!" I remember sitting in our living room in front of the Zenith console radio listining to President Roosevelt's speech. I was only six at the time, and didn't fully understand what it meant.....

polishshooter
    (12/7/01 10:14:36 pm)
    Check out my post in GD, guys, I want to see what the "typical" members think...12-7-41 vs. 9-11-01...

Some of the few dates which will always stick in my mind, and which I always have to have a moment of silence...along with 6-3-42, 6-6-44, and 10-25-44...and a few others....like 11-11-18...and 7-3-(1 63...and of course, 7-4-(17)76...(or was that 7-2-(17)76..)
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915