Not for the squeamish, Islam moves in the Sudan

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 7, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

This and several other pics arrived from a UN team supposed to be reporting on the seperation of north ( muslim ) and south (free faith area) Sudan

this is from the south , these where all Christian folks, forced out of the north by the attacks by Muslims

but Islam came south and did this

burned the church and the med center too ( they both had crosses on them)

women where "brutalised" before being burned alive

they are still finding bodies in the scrub.. mainly young girls, dragged off for sport before burning them alive

This is the real face of Islam

spread the news folks as the Un is doing all it can to block this info..

sorry if its upset folks , but this is the real world ..

if the admins think the pic is too upsetting , thats fine if you wish to remove

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Back in 1974, my CO was telling me about villages which had been re-captured from the Khmer Rouge..... might have looked like this.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

how long ago was this?

what i dont get is this? if you bring a bible there why not bring some m16's too?

people are not going to want to convert to christanity if it gets you killed like this. Need to protect yourself. I dont believe in turning the other cheek. Am i less of a christian?
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this was monday ....so 1 week ago today ( Australian time ) pic got to me last night via email

We have 4 observers reporting to the UN .. 1 is a mate ..

KR would get a fire going in a 5 gallon drum with a end cut out and put feet and legs over the fire, then when they got what they wanted they'd shoot or stab you

even the production line executions ( first one in line put their head on a block next inline swung the hammer then moved the body to the edge and put his head on the block and the next guy would swing the hammer .. saved ammo .. and the people in the camps where that degraded and starved )

KR used starvation and forced labour as their main weapon , fall in line or starve .. but when outright killing they'd do it cheap but pretty quick ..

attacks on remote villages used weapons to ensure less risk to the attackers

not rounding up unarmed folks and doing this , KR would grab a chief or one of the chiefs family and make a example to the rest and drag off recalcitrant folks to camps , the rest would be sent to work on the "projects to the great shining future"

but this ?

its Rwanda but by fire instead of the machette or bush knife ( your not my tribe , you must die)

Islam wiping out anything not of Islam , again...
  5. muddober

muddober Active Member

I would hope these pictures are NOT removed, we need to be and stay aware.

Ron
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I did a search on google and cant find anything on it yet. Not saying i dont belive jack but you need documentation to spread it around. regardless i did do that. someone somewhere has got to push back.
  7. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Don't worry. The picture stays as everyone needs to be reminded what we will be going up against if changes aren't made soon.
  8. ofitg

ofitg New Member

It's outrageous that the UN is trying to keep this a secret.

By any chance, does the UN have Muslim forces deployed in that area?
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

look whats now happening in Kenya ( again) they got sharia law so rape is through the roof but no-ones getting busted as the ladies cant get 4 whitness's

you hearing about that? churches burned in Indonesia ? rapes and attacks and torture in Papua ? (800 miles north of Oz ) MSM suck...

Un has a huge history of cover ups , ever seen a muslim up for war crimes in any of the balkan conflicts ? they started it .. just others turned the tables and started to finish it , but got pulled up by UN and NATO , and are being tryed for it , no muslims indited at all , no news on that at all weird huh ??? UN pulled out of protecting the camps in Rwanda , that part gets left out too now ... funny eh

i dunno about the muslim forces bit, but African Union troops can be seen in the left of the pic I think he said Mali .., 2 brits 3 spanish and 4 aussies are with them

i'll ask though ..

some historical stuff for you though ...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/03/n...chete-wielding-muslims-attack-christians.html

http://www.strategicnetwork.org/index.php?loc=kb&view=v&id=3756&fto=594&
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey cycloneman , no worries , always get backup info as i got it second hand anyway

i have 3 pic's and a story via email

from experience one of the Christian news websites would be first. they are always way before any MSM news if there ever is any ...

if you wish , chase up these folks

http://servantsheartrelief.org/about/

one of their folks got away ,
  11. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

+1 If we chose to ignore the reality of what is going on, then we are accepting and inviting more of this barbaric and sadistic ideology.
  12. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Heck no, we won't be hearing about this from the mainstream media.

Information is carefully screened. We rarely hear about UN abuses, and school kids don't learn much (if anything) about 20th-century atrocities.
  13. user

user Active Member

Northern piedmont of Va. and Middle of Nowhere, We
    I've been wondering why the Islamic invaders in the Sudan have been characterized as the legitimate government battling insurgents.

The only thing I can figure is that the "Christians" constituting the indiginous population must not be of the RC stripe - otherwise, we'd be as attentive to their needs as we are the poor Haitians (80% RC) originally placed there by the French as a prison colony because they were too crazy and violent natured to serve as slaves (ever wonder why they have a horribly violent revolution every twenty years or so?). We've got more desperately hungry people just in Alabama or Mississippi than there are in Haiti. I suspect if the Sudanese were RC, we'd have already been at war with the invading forces to the North (as in Vietnam - the South was RC, the North was Buddhist).

Mere speculation on my part. Though I'd really like to know why the U.S. government and the news media treat the invaders as the legitimate Sudanese government.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

We gotta do like we used to and stage coups in these countries. Only we should fight Islam, in addition to communism.