Not Near Enough Duct Tape Was Used

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Sep 27, 2009.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

If I had been the Post Commander I probably would have been doing jail time. :mad:

They didn't use enought duct tape. I would have used about 10 rolls and then stuck one of those white plastic pic-a-nic knives in his teeth so he could cut himself out.
    In a perfect world he'd use the knife and take the samurai way of harakiri. :rolleyes: :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emHVRb8xcGc&feature=player_embedded

Art
  2. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

Some towels and bars of soap would set him straight.
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

For starters for sure. ;)

Art
  4. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

Flag burners and draft dodgers these people don't stand behind the work of our troops.
  5. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Toss in about three Fleet Enemas as well. :mad: