Notice to Super Committee Republicans

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

You are faced with two choices:

1. You can do the right thing by cutting our bloated government spending without raising taxes. You will then have Obama and his minions calling you nasty names.

2. You can do as Obama commands and raise taxes enough to kill our economy. You will then have Obama and his minions calling you nasty names AND we will remove you from power in the next election.

The choice is up to you.

Pops
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

I like it ..
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Here here, I'll second that Pops.
  4. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Boy, I have to agree with ya but when I hear ole Alan Simpson I know he's speaking the truth too.

In the end, sooner or later, we will have big spending cuts & tax increases on the middle class; probably all the levels of income in the USA. Short of that, we will have an eventual collapse of life as we now know it in America.

If those scum in D.C. have are able to beg, borrow, or steal the bucks; they will continue to spend like an Obama Payday. Somehow, someway, we have to defund the financial access.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't even know why they have a "Super Committee." Why isn't Congress doing the job they're elected to rather than appointing someone else to do it?