now Pat downs at bus stops and talk of roadside pat down's ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 2, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://www.therightscoop.com/its-here-passengers-patted-down-at-bus-station-in-florida

It’s here: Passengers patted down at bus station in Florida

Posted by therightscoop on Nov 30, 2010 in Politics | 43 Comments
    via Revolutionary Politics.

Officials in Tampa, Florida have already begun trial versions of ‘bus stop pat downs’. While this is not yet permanent, officials say that their ability to do this puts the criminals on notice. However it looks like to me it puts citizens on notice that the government can invade their privacy for a simple bus ride:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so tell me really whats going on over there ?? seriously ??

your overhauling Australia now , WELCOME TO THE REST OF THE WORLD !!
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

It sounds like there must be a shortage of X-Ray imager vans in Tampa, Fl...
  3. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, what will happen if a person, especially in FL. is legally carrying with a CCP? I wasn't aware that it was illegal to carry on a bus. Help me out here.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    A clear, and willfull, violation of the 4th Amendment! How much longer will America put up with this? I don't fly, I don't ride the train, and I don't ride the buss, but if I did, and they tried to pat me down, there would be problems real quick!
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

It's not illegal to carry, with a permit, on the crosstown bus, but that's not what that looks to be, to me. Looks like they're at the grey-dog station. It's not illegal to carry on the grey-dog, to the best of my knowledge, but it is against corporate policy.

Seems to me that what would happen is, cop approaches armed citizen, for a frisk. Armed citizen says, "You gotta warrant?" Cop says "no warrant", citizen says, "no search", Greyhound says, "no ride".
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

lmao i'm not pulling over for a patdown.

“ The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. ”

-Fourth Amendment, US Constitution

I believe this clearly protects my right not to be pulled over and searched without a warrant issued under probable cause. My car is considered one of my personal effects.

I think this also makes those x-ray scanners at airports illegal.

Does the Constitution mean anything to people anymore? Or are we the only ones that care about it?
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  7. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Oh but it dont. Here is how it breaks down. Yur car is on a public road, the public road is property of the state, by driveing on that road you are liable by state rules. Now with that beeing said, it kinda falls into the seatbelt law category. See you Own the car, you pay for the car, but you drive the car on state owned roads. That is how they stuck the seatbelt law on ya. Same with motorcycles and their Helmet laws. That is where they will use the loophole. Welcome to the USS of A. I see this happening.

I dont for see this becomming a federal thing but most definately a state thing.
  8. obxned

obxned New Member

Why not devote the limited resources of the police to groping those who use trains or buses? After all, with rape, murder, muggings, home invasions, robbery, fraud, and assault at such record low levels, the police need something to keep them busy.
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

this could all be fixed if they would just profile muslims. isn't that the type of person who would be doing what they are trying to stop?
  10. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

The gruber-in-mint don't own ship. We the people pay for those roads,the up-keep of those roads, the salaries of those folks who take care of those roads.etc.:mad::mad::mad::confused::mad: Oh by the way the terrorists won their campaign, every little incremental denial of our basic freedoms is another battle won for them. But by the Grace of GOD we will eventually rise above the battlefield and win the War. Don't FEAR anything but GOD for in the end, when the final battle is waged, The MASTER of all things will judge those in complicity with the Sons of Satan. They will bow at the feet of the MASTER as naked as a j-bird and their whole lives,lies and complicity will be laid bare. Lets see then how far their excuse of " I was only doing my job' gets them:):):)
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2010