Now that's interesting...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by momo, Sep 23, 2009.

1. momo

momo Former Guest

I have four extra tickets for the Robbie Knievel (son of Evil Knievel) Event at the Ford Center next weekend in Beaumont, Texas, if anybody wants them.

Robbie is going to try to jump over 1,000 Obama supporters with a Caterpillar D-9
    bulldozer.

Should be a good time.
  2. OBrien

OBrien New Member

If it was closer I would say I'm bringing the beer but we need to spread the ramps apart for more satisfaction.:D:D
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Heck, that's no feat. Just tell all the O supporters to lie down and put an O sign on the front of the 'dozer. They will just lie there smiling and let the rig roll right over them.

Pops