Now this is NOT the "Hope & Change" we need!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by terryu1, Sep 24, 2012.

1. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

More Americans now commit suicide than are killed in car crashes as miserable economy takes its tollDeaths from suicide up 15% with fears more deaths go unaccounted

The article goes on to say that the number could be much higher due to uptick in overdoses of which some could be suicides. People are at the end of their rope and need to wake up
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Instead of killing yourself turn your attention to someone responsible
  3. flashman2002

flashman2002 New Member

Where is the article?
  4. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I blame everything on our healthcare industry. They control everything. They own all the politicians. Company's can't hire as it cost so much for healthcare per person they can't make money. Then Obama comes in and mandates it.

Healthcare is 16% of our GDP. This country is doomed if they don't control these cost's. We (i know I do) now work for healthcare and taxes.

Pretty depressing. No good job's, mandated healthcare. This is a major decline in the standard of living for the American worker. No wonder people are killing them self's

Thanks Obama.
  6. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Sad, i've known three this year alone. :(
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

8. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

it's on infowars also. along with how the doj thinks if you use cash, you might be a terrorist.
    wonder if jeff foxworthy has a skit like that "if you______________, you might be a terrorist!"
  9. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

We had a guy last week on the overpass was going to jump and splat on the fwy. I wish they would seek help instead because i just cant abide suicide. stupid slogan bout, we can do it. yea right pal.