Now, this is some fine police work

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Double D, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

So, if this was a 20-year-old guy that refused to produce a license or insurance paper, and when told that, "If you don't produce them I will arrest you", snottily said, "Well go ahead then", and when the officer then tried to arrest him, he fought and resisted, while blowing his horn to attract attention so someone could cell-phone-video the "police brutality", that would be all right.

But since it was a 77-year-old woman that did all that, it was a terrible thing he did?

Most of these "the cops over-reacted" videos, I agree that the cop was wrong.

In this one he was completely right.

You don't want to get dragged out of your car, handcuffed and taken to the cop-shop?

Then don't commit a crime, and if/when you do commit the crime, obey the lawful orders the cop gives you.
  3. clamman

clamman Active Member

She deserved everything she got
  4. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

^yep^
  5. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

When dealling with the elderely they can be completely unreasonable sometimes and difficult to handle. He had already called for backup so why not wait and use some finesse when they get there?
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

OK Granny, Respect my Authoriti!!!!!

I dont care if you is my mama. You gona respect my authoriti or Im gona skull **** you to death. GET IN MY POLICE CAR YOU BANDIT YOU.

Good thing that aint my mama boy.

YOu can treat a punk on dope like that but not your elder. I dont care who you think you are. You be gator bait. Got to have alittle finesse with old people.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/77-Year-Old-Grammas-Arrest-Caught-on-Video-169569466.html
  7. DixieLandMan

DixieLandMan Member

The cop was right. The age thing has no difference. He politely asked her serveral times for ID and the she started being a witch and disrespectful. She deserved it.
  8. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

I guess he would've waited for backup but he asked her if she wants to go to jail she said yes so he complied.

Stupid broad.
  9. Double D

NOPE, Cops are over reacting every day and it continues to get worse and worse. The lady should have shown her drivers license. But, when she didnt, he flipped out. Cops are flipping out over nothing. Its my opinion that if they cant handle the situation any better than this, they need to push a pencil.
  10. Double D

Finally some common sense! How difficult would it have been to get grannys drivers license and handle the situation without completely wigging out and losing composure? If you deal with a situation as minimal as this with so much aggression, what do you do under a stressful situation? I can tell you...you lose complete control.
  11. CCHolderinMaine

Without question the cop could've handled this better in a hundred ways.

The woman completely disregarded the officer's authority, then was surprised when it went badly.
    We've become a society where the first move is escalate the situation, not find a solution.
    It's just frustrating when people act surprised, and then blame others for the easily predictable results of their actions.
  12. cycloneman

I posted a thread about the same thing before i saw this.

There is no end to it DD. The tax payers dont pay for the police anymore. Everytime someone gets pulled over it is at least a couple hundred to a couple of thousand dollars in fees, court cost and who know what else. There is allways something wrong with your ride, broken tail light, something, and if you look hard enough you will find something to write a ticket for. So there is no shortage of police. Just hire more and it pays for itself. Part of the master plan to make you submit to the new world order.

OK pull over let me see your papers and i will be confiscating your guns, money, and your kids. Outta control, I have nothing against LEO's. But there are way too many to keep on the public dole and i see how they do it. It is all funded and generated with the routine traffic stop. They make it sound like it is part of your routine maintance every 3000 mile or 6 months which ever comes first.

I said it and i am glad this was not my mom. She is 77 and slow. Old enough to be his mother. I am sure they could have come to an understanding. Couldn't you tell the woman was shocked that punk was treating her like that? She has been alive before automatic doors were installed at the grocery store, before tv, the microwave and dishwasher for Christ sake. Yep she was speeding cause she was about to piss herself looking for a bathroom. He didn't care, nope, "piss on yourself lady" but your gona show me that GD drivers liscense before i skull **** you. Kiss the asphalt bee-I-tch!
  13. Double D

I admit she was wrong for not showing her license. But, I am sure a little diplomacy would have cured the situation. Does the cop have to use diplomacy? No. Should he in a situation like that? If your a grown up adult man, yes. I have just got to the point that I have lost faith and respect for cops and I hate to say that. I know they have a job to do. But if you cant defuse a minor traffic situation such as that without brute force, maybe you should retire.
  14. cycloneman

Retire?????? They are being trained to do it this way. Go ahead someone tell me i am wrong. The dept is standing behind the cop. Nothing wrong here, this is the way it is. No more days of the sheriff knowing everybody in the city and everyone getting along. Gone man, gone.

I am serious about the new world order too. They found a way to hire butt loads of police and make it pay for itself.
  15. CCHolderinMaine

Sadly, just like the rest of us at times, cops fall prey to the enormous pressures of society and behave in a way we never want them to. It's a scary aspect of 21st century life. What if your doctor is stressed out and has a bad day? Not good.