NRA Medical Wavier

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by SFC, Sep 24, 2011.

1. SFC

SFC New Member

MEDICAL WAIVERS
    In accordance with Rule 13, competitors with physical disabilities, who are unable to achieve the required shooting positions or use special adaptive equipment, are required to apply for a medical waiver.

The medical waiver application is fairly simple and consists of two forms. The first form is a Competitor Application and should be filled out by the shooter. The second form is a Medical Form and must be completed by the physician. Each applicant must submit the completed forms along with pictures and other relevant information.

Once received, the applications are reviewed by the NRA Protest Committee. After approving the application, the competitor will receive a card authorizing them to use the adapted position or equipment and must present that card to the Match Director prior to the start of the competition
  2. Lapua Kid

Lapua Kid New Member

3. SFC

SFC New Member

Update:

My Arizona Game and Fish Department has been completed with doc's signature. I now have my Hunting and Fishing license for life. Too late this season to put in for tags, come January I can put in for Elk, Big Horn Sheep. In May I can put in for Deer, have not decided if I will hunt for bear. Already decided when I go with my uncle that we are going to rent an ATV when we do go for I sure cannot carry an Elk or any other big game

NRA has been completed with doc's signature, I just need to have pictures of me shooting in my chair and mail them back to the NRA for their approval.