NRA News release

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Right, a great reason for compromise. In other words, "If it doesn't affect us, it doesn't matter."

This same mentality of compromise should be applied to others Right to breath then, right. Well we are only going to cut off ½ of your ability to breath, but be happy that we are allowing to breath at all.

Inalienable rights are rights which are not contingent upon the laws, customs, or beliefs of a particular society or polity. Natural rights are thus necessarily universal and come from God, whereas legal rights are culturally and politically relative.

Another great reason for those who don't believe in compromising on our inalienable rights, to drop out of the NRA and support somebody that believes our Rights come from God.
  3. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Hear hear!!! Amen!
  4. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

I only bought a 1 year membership in the NRA so I could take them for a test drive before buying a lifetime membership. I will not be renewing unless they change their tune on this...
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Culling the herd. Soon it will be extended to restrict the NRA as well.
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

As I locked the other NRA thread, I think I need to lock my own, too.

Pops