NRA OPERATION STRIKE FORCE ( PLEASE READ)

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Zigzag2, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Cut & Pasted ...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

AWESOME!!! While I was a little disappointed in the way Wayne LaPierre confronted CNN about the pre-ban vs. post-ban tests, I think the NRA did a good thing in pointing out the lie. And this program is truly a grass-roots effort to put a stop to falsehoods in the media. I would love to see an overwhelming response from the public on this.

I'm glad to see that the NRA is finally getting more pro-active in fighting not just the political fight, but the fight for public awareness.