NUKE 'EM TILL THEY GLOW, SO I CAN SHOOT 'EM IN THE DARK

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/21/02 7:45:16 pm)
    Reply NUKE 'EM TILL THEY GLOW, SO I CAN SHOOT 'EM IN THE DARK!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kill them all RIGHT NOW! Burn their houses down! Kill all their friends and their families! I want every last one of 'em to BURN!!! The Israelis are right, the whole Mid-East "PEACE PROCESS" is just a means of dismantling the state of Israel, piece by piece! And the Israelis have been right about another thing ALL ALONG, it's a war for our very SURVIVAL!
    If you think those low-lifes like us any better than they like the JEWS, your out of your cotten pickin' mind. It's the DUTY of every GOOD JEW and GOOD CHRISTIAN to stand together and support our GREAT PRESIDENT in this fight for the survival of our culture. The next PEACE PUKE I hear talkin' trash about any warm fuzzy group hug SH!T, I'm gonna KNOCK HIM DOWN AND JUMP UP AND DOWN ON HIS CHEST!!!!
    I WANNA KILL SOMETHIN' NOW!!!
    LIBERTY OR DEATH, BABY!!
    MO JENKINS

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/21/02 9:13:47 pm)
    Reply Re: NUKE 'EM TILL THEY GLOW, SO I CAN SHOOT 'EM IN THE DARK!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Try Sanka

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/22/02 8:51:40 am)
    You enjoy watching AMERICANS get their throats slit, LTS?

Tac401
    Administrator
    (2/22/02 5:41:50 pm)
    Re: NUKE 'EM TILL THEY GLOW, SO I CAN SHOOT 'EM IN THE DARK!
    Catch them and throw them out of Choppers from
    500ft.!

LTS,

I'd like a Sanka too!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/22/02 6:15:05 pm)
    LTS, I'm sorry if I was a little nasty in my response. I'm just REAL ticked off about this last incredibly savage and cowardly act by those scum-buckets. Just after Sept. 11, I started going to jpost.com every night. It's the online version of the Jerusalem Post. I've always been very strongly Pro-Israel, I grew up with alot of Jewish families in my neighborhood. Anyway, I'm startin' to get pretty upset, seeing the DAILY reports of innocents(including many women and children) that are killed EVERY DAY, of coarse MOST of this stuff NEVER gets mentioned in OUR media!
    Anyways, LTS, I apologize! And NO, I don't need to switch to Sanka. But, I sure would like to give Bill and Hillary a piece of my mind! Trouble is, once I got started, I'd probably just end up yelling, degenerating into incoherent insults.
    Your Buddy,
    MO

Edited by: MO JENKINS at: 2/22/02 6:20:16 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/22/02 8:14:07 pm)
    Hey ya Mo...no harm no foul. I don`t see it your way and have a different outlook on that whole reporter thing (guy killed). Ever play in a sand box as a kid??? LTS

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/23/02 11:51:48 am)
    I'll have a Donut and Beer Please, LTS!
    Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

runabout199
    (3/10/02 3:44:40 am)
    yes blow the crap out of them i never heard of a fair war right? kill em all let god sort them out

ldsteff
    (4/29/02 8:50:05 pm)
    Reply Nuke Em!
    They want to be martyrs? lets help them--I believe we should help everyone in their quest for entry into their heaven,to meet their god...We can advance their timetasble by kiling them before they can blow themselves up killing women and children in a starbucks!Kill em all an let God soirt out the good ones!!!Get them before they come over here and get us,I ain't ready to loose another 3,000 Americans bcause some uncivilized bastard in a cave thinks American women have too many freedoms!

badboybob
    (5/1/02 7:51:35 pm)
    Reply nuke em
    What idstef said.