O.bamacare to be ram-rodded through?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 4EvrLearning, Sep 23, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I'd vote for that ticket. But the "fair and impartial" media will do everything they can to railroad that ticket into oblivion and convince the sheeple that they can't win the election.
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Eerily, I find myself agreeing more and more with graehaven. Different sides of the same bad coin is the truth.

If they want to see really angry protests, just let them jam this crap down our throats with some sort of sneaky mid night vote or other parliamentary procedure. Then we start the revo.lution in earnest.
  3. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

There's too many "parties" now. That's what caused the issue when the handgrenade with a bad hair cut ran (Ross Perot). The votes are getting split so bad that the dems continue to remain united. WE Conservatives keep SCREWING IT UP!

There are conservative dems, repubs, libertarians, blah blah blah.... we need to run 1 candidate with the conservative values that ALL the patriots of this nation can get behind instead of continuing to splinter our vote by "party."

Damn all of the parties. I'll back the candidate who exudes the long held American values and a belief in: