1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

O needs more voters

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Sep 25, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I figured this was coming. In fact, I'm surprised he didn't do it sooner. Them pesky Canadians won't vote properly, so gotta keep track of them.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/print/54514
    Do you feel safer, now?

Pops
  2. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Last season while muley hunting near Terlingua, Texas, in the Big Bend country, we were approached by the Sheriff. He warned us to look for guys dressed in camo, armed, just like us, but wearing large backpacks. He said that they were "mules" and would shoot to kill if seen. He also said that if we shot back, just don't call him.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I have such a warm fuzzy feeling about the safety of our borders now:rolleyes:

And I thought the border was wide open under Bush!:eek: Bush didn't have anything on The Hussein:mad: