1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Oathkeepers made some news

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Lori Mick, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Let us raise our glass then, to free men and women everywhere. Lovers of freedom and liberty. Defenders of our sacred Constitution.

Let us not forget those 56 free men who stood tall in the face of supposedly insurmountable odds and yet they stood. Embarking on the greatest adventure in the history of the world.

Our free Republic of the people, by the people, for the people. This Republic will stand. It will continue. In our hearts, by will of our minds, born again in fire and blood if necessary. But it will stand.

I for one, will not stand idle and watch Liberty die. Don't know 'bout ya'all but I aim to misbehave.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009