Obama’s Gun Ban List Is Out

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by steve4102, Nov 22, 2012.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

I would ignore this piece of legislation also. I call it that because a Law is something i'll abide.
  2. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Please remember obama knows he can't pass this through the house he will go around it. Havent u guys seen that Crap enough in the last two years! Sorry but to think he will go the constitutional route is laughable!
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

This wouldnt matter one bit to someone who has committed so many crimes already, they are uncountable.
  4. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

More fantasy news. Next thing we will hear is that Obama is realy a green space alien and he wants to take away all of our guns so the rest of the space aliens can take over.

Remember, if you repeat it enough then it must be true.
  5. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Yup, saw it on the net! ;)
  6. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

These reports are getting WAY out of hand. Every forum on the net has multiple people posting this stuff with ZERO fact checking being done. I am about as anti Omama as you can get but he has not done this ( yet ). When he does he WILL be on every news network announcing it he will not do it secretly he will be proud of it and he knows he has nothing to loose form doing so...
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yea, he is so trustworthy, how could anyone believe a story like this? :rolleyes: