Obama/2005, at 35% approval 'The American people have essentially voted' - From Rush

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jan 18, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I heard this quote Friday on Rush's show and thought it was sooooo applicable to Health Care Reform. :D

From http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011510/content/01125110.guest.html

That's absolutely GREAT of Rush to find this clip. ;) I know that Obama is an empty suit and all but this is really sad. :rolleyes: The will of the people is not being done. :mad:
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Re: Obama/2005, at 35% approval 'The American people have essentially voted' - From R

Good repost Pony, thanks.

Will he let his ego drop long enough to see that he has pissed off almost every person in this country? Nope, na, no, doubt it, never happen, fat chance, ...
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Re: Obama/2005, at 35% approval 'The American people have essentially voted' - From R

typical liberal do what i say not as i do!
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

So....
    The only time obomba concedes to his ego is when his wife is invloved?

Mama ain't givin him no joy and he capitulates.
    Yet the rest of the country is taking it up the A!! and it has no affect on his decisions!:rolleyes:
    That must be some sweet booty there.:eek:

Nice guy that POTUS.

Time for America to say, "not now, I have a headache".