Obama 9/11 a "terrible incident"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 11, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

In his speech today Obama calls 9/11 a "terrible incident".

Muslims kill 3 thousand innocent people and it's an incident.

I don't have link should be up on You Tube sometime today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIL2C26y0gk
    It's about 2 min that he calls it a "terrible incident"
    Also calling for today to be "National Day of Service"
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Well after all 22, it's our arrogance throughout the world that caused them to fly the planes into the WTC that brought the "incident" about.:mad:
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I would just keep this in the back of your mind. Next time Isreal takes out the trash just call it a little incident. Whats good for the goose.
  4. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

Obama's recent speech was a terrible incident; 9/11 was was a terrorist attack and a terrible travesty, a declaration of war, and words fail me to describe its horror at this time.
  5. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Referring to a historical event as an "incident" implies that there was no willful intent behind the cause. The attacks of September 11, 2001 were absolutely willful and, more to the point, an ACT OF WAR! My view is that B.O.'s words were deliberate and a shameful attempt to marginalize the worst act of mass murder in our nation's history. May he reap what he sews...
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I wonder if Obama thinks that Pearl Harbor was an "incident"?:mad:

You know what the real "terrible incident" is? The "election" of The Hussein. THAT's the terrible incident!
  7. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

that is is more than a "terrible incident."

We need to REMEMBER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics here.
  8. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

The longer I stay on here the more I start to feel sorry for you guys and gals ,Your POTUS is a JACKOFF incident.The great black hope indeed
  9. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

Once a muslim always a muslim. Incident my a@@. It was an attack you blind, liberal jack nutt of a speech giver. Holy crap, what an idiot.
  10. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Well 9/11 was an 'incident' and it was 'terrible'......but I could use the same terms to describe a visitor being bit by my dog........

Now just who's "dog" is POTUS ?

It increasingly apparent he isn't ours !! >MW
  11. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Its called the rewriting of history, all the repressive factions do it.

I guess Pearl Harbor was my parents incident
  12. VegasTech702

VegasTech702 New Member

Of course he doesn't want to blame his people too much... He is a liar and a disgrace to this country.

He should be at the minimum, impeached if not deported back to his beloved Kenya or Pakistan (in his words Pockiston).
  13. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

How difficult it must be to try to please all the people, all the time...one has to balance on that fence VERY carefully so as not to fall over in one direction or the other.

How could he have otherwise described it and not insulted those to whom he bows?

Pathetic........
  14. Slowrid-Der

Slowrid-Der New Member

19 guys living in a cave hijacked 747's and flew them into the world trade center. All the protections we have in place were useless to defeat the cave dwellers. Even after the first plane we still could not scramble jets to protect our country.

That makes sense.

These cave dwellers trained a short time in a Cessna and then flew 747's like pros into the WTC.

Totally believable.

These must be the most intelligent people in the world. It must be that cave life and goat meat that gives them their super intellectual powers.
  15. DEADEYE1964

DEADEYE1964 New Member

The sad thing is the retarded Americans who voted for this Liberal whack job would do it again if the election was held today, they think he is doing a great job. I cannot stand an uneducated voter and these people were uneducated or just plain retarded. If the Republicans do not win some seats in 2010, we are screwed and Hussein can have his way with us.