Obama Administration Gives 1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood to help destroy Israel

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 8, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Re: Obama Administration Gives 1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood to help destroy Isra

to be honest the 12th imam fits this better cycloneman

he will proclaim himself God or His prophet ..

i dont see obozo doing that , ( in public but i'll wager he's said it in front of the mirror a few times already)
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Re: Obama Administration Gives 1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood to help destroy Isra

Jack

I never said bozo was perfect. He is AN antichrist not the one.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

that i'll agree on , he's as corrupted as they come , and that takes a good link to old nick
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

if he gets 4 more years of power the hornes will pop out his forehead
  7. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Oh, he will get his four more.
  8. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA

If Obama was the anti-christ people won't not be waking up in droves and realizing he's a complete idiot. The anti-christ will be smooth talking who get's his way without a teleprompter.
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

You guys are missing the point

He is anti Christian and Anti Isreal. That is what makes him an antichrist. Not necessarly the top of the list one.
  10. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I just refuse to believe this. I know the media wants us to believe it and I know your theory on the ron paul supporters wasting their votes but I have got to believe in my country again. There must be enough sanity left. I believe his a$$ is outa there. Right, wrong or whatever, he must, must, must, must, must must go.
  11. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

I would've lost heart,
    unless I had believed, that
    I would see the goodness of the Lord in
    the land of the living.
  12. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Yea i think so too. No body is happy. I went to 2 residential jobs yesterday in the better off part of Lousiana. One lady didn't want to live anymore and the next house i went to the lady started crying. Its everywhere, I see it all day every day. People hate the position they are in. It has trickeled down to everyone. More people are going to vote this go round. So many people share the same ("I am gona crawl over broken glass to vote that sob out") then i have ever seen. This election will make history. The chocholate turd is gone.