Obama administration supports Saudi immunity in 9/11 lawsuit

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Just One Shot, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Just One Shot

Just One Shot Member

2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I can't say I'm suprised, because I'm not. More evidence, not that I needed any more, that Barry is a Muslim and will do anything he has to in order to appease them.
  3. FM258

FM258 New Member

I also support immunity for all the criminals everywhere. Stop the cherry picking.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    What else did ya expect? Now the question is what will you do when a bunch of Muslims come into your favorite Breakfast bar, while you are there enjoying you favorite foods, and demand that the backon, sausage, and ham be removed from the bar because it offends them?
  5. dbrodin

dbrodin New Member

This isn't just Barry. The lawyers are just following through with a position that was started under Bush. Nether administration wants to start a feud with the Saudi royalty.

Dale
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Run them out of the restaurant and tell them to stay away, we don't want your business. Or if that fails, shoot them repeatedly and bury them with dead hogs.
  7. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

It would appear, according to WND's lights, The Obama Adminstration has just given a bunch of Saudis a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card !!! WTF ??!!! Are 3k+ American lives to be bargained away for some ME "edge" ?

Things have apparently changed far for the worse in the KSA since I was there !! Aziz seemed to have far more, ( and more effective) control of the "Royal Family" than Fhad has demonstrated of late. His successor may have even less control of the "familly", not to mention a plethora of fundamentalist mullahs infesting the KSA. >MW
  8. FM258

FM258 New Member

The bigger the crime, the lesser amount of justice there is to face.

Run someone over in your car by accident, your life is ruined. Kill a few thousand, and no law in the land is interested.

Round up the usual suspects comes to mind.
  9. obxned

obxned New Member

Is anyone realy surprised by this?
  10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Now we know what the deep bow was about if anyone had any doubts. I hear and obey Master.
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Darth Barry *bows* "What is thy bidding, my master?"
    Darth Saudi: "Rise my loyal servent. You will neuter the infidel military, and brainwash the infidels, so that I may send Darth Osama and his loyal forces in to attack again."
    Darth Barry: "Yes, my master. It will be done as you say."
    Darth Saudi: "Soon the infidels will be crushed and the US will be one with us. Your work here is finished, my friend. Go back to the White House and await my commands."
    Darth Barry :"Yes, my master" *bows again*