Obama' call for a national police force.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swiftman, Mar 12, 2009.

1. swiftman

swiftman Member

Obama restated his call for a national police force today, with the same power and force as the US military, to have the same amount of money spent on them as the military. WHY??????
    Will they wear brown shirts or black, will they be called SA, SS, Gestapo or just secret police, why are they needed, who is he afraid of????
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I tell you one thing. Obama is even losing the confidence of his fellow Black's. I was in a heated conversation with some friends all 20 of us and out of 20 14 where black and they are afraid of his politics. I can see now that this is goin to be ugly.
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Curious since he never made such a call before, today would be the first.

Let's do the Conservative movement a favor and attack Obama in only legitimate ways.

(Watch the entire clip of his speech, it is so glaringly obvious that he is talking about organizations like the Peace Corps, the 6 second sound-bite even had me convinced, but trust me, the entire thing is very clear).
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

No, at least once during the campaign he very CLEARLY stated that he thinks we need a civilian national defense force that is the same size of the military and has the same funding and equipment. It set off warning bells then, and it still does. He's up to no good.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  5. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Go listen to the entire sound clip, that isn't at at what he says. The things Rahm has to say are way more frightening than anything Barack has said on the matter.

You are doing the conservative movement damage when you deal in rumor and speculation. This is no different than the liberals claiming Rush Limbaugh want's America to fail. You got to look at the facts.

*Unless there is some speech out there I don't know about, but I can hear almost word for word still the one everyone references on this topic.*
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I HEARD Obama say that during the campaign. It is NOT rumor when I heard those words come out of his mouth with my OWN EARS! He HAS said this BEFORE. He said it in one of his speaches. I KNOW what I heard, thank you.
  7. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

8. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

It's this speech here isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fO-usAlqak

EDIT: Okay you just posted the SAME exact video right as I did hehe. Now go watch the COMPLETE speech. It is so glaringly obvious he is talking about organizations like the Peace Corps and not a police force. Trust me, it is the same exact thing as Rush Limbaugh- you have to hear the complete thing. A 10 second sound bite probably could have made Jesus look like a bad guy.

What is much more frightening in relation to this is what Rahm had to say, it was a while ago so I don't recall for sure but I believe he called for this kind of service being mandatory!
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  9. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Then he can say "they don't need guns anymore"... Hello Adolph ..:eek:

The moron is to stupid to realize there allready is a civilian national defense force. :eek:

You me and everyone else on the forum :mad:
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You hit it right square on the head. I've been saying that I'm sure this national defence forse fo Barry's will be the ones collecting guns, and I still stand by that.

Well Al, according to the Constitution, I am a member of the militia;):p A good majority of us on here are.
  11. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

Vlad...

Your words are the exact reason he brought up the subject while talking about the Peace corps.. and your right that we have more powerful ammo to use agenst him... like him useing the power of the presedent to attack a civilian. ( Rush )

At the same time I am sure that he wants a Police state and we must be watchful of his words cause he has no intentions of hiding alot of what he is doing... ( his level of arrogence is out of this world. )
  12. islenos

islenos New Member

He said "A Civilian National Security Force" to address the National Security Objectives; so when has the Peace Corps ever been a 'Security Force'?
  13. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

If you want to ignore the facts that is fine by me. I am telling you, watch the complete speech, or even just the few minutes surrounding the soundbite. There is no excuse for living in ignorance. Before you might have been misinformed, as I pointed out I initially was when I heard the soundbite. But when the entire speech is available and you won't listen to it and continue to attack the president on rumors you are living in willful ignorance and embodying the kind of attacks we just spent 8 years denouncing.
  14. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

The Libocraps had their 8 years of daily bashing Bush. That illegal alien POS now occupying the whitehouse can't be bashed enough.
  15. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    "Get your belongings on the truck! You will be resettled in Death Valley!" TJ