Obama campaigner suggests THIS group behind 9/11

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by glens67, Jul 15, 2012.

1. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/democrat-suggests-jews-behind-911-attacks/

M.D. Alam

During a radio interview today, M.D. Alam, a Democrat activist running for Missouri secretary of state, defended his reported claim that 9/11 was a Jewish holiday and his questioning of why no Jews were killed in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Sept. 11, 2001, however, was not a Jewish holiday, and estimates conclude at least 200 to 400 Jews, including five Israelis, died in the World Trade Center attacks.

In the interview, Alam also defended “Loose Change,” a series of online videos arguing the 9/11 attacks were planned and conducted by elements within the U.S. government.

Alam is national chairman of the Democratic Party Asian American Caucus and is founder of Missouri’s Democratic Party Asian American Caucus. He was a manager in Missouri for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign.

M.D. Alam, a Democrat activist running for Missouri secretary of state.

Missouri The show me state???

Asian American Caucus my ass This is a Muslim dirt bag for sure.
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

And they call conspiracy theorists nutters?!?!?!
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I have a nifty little calendar program that I can set to any year, choose the religion, and it will give ALL the religious recognized days.

I set it for Jewish, the year for 2001, and copied ALL July, August and September holidays:

Tzom Tammuz Sun, Jul 8 Tammuz 17, 5761
    Tisha Be'Av Sun, Jul 29 Av 9, 5761

Rosh Hashana (first day) Tue, Sep 18 Tishri 1, 5762
    Rosh Hashana (second day) Wed, Sep 19 Tishri 2, 5762
    Tzom Gedaliah Thu, Sep 20 Tishri 3, 5762
    Yom Kippur Thu, Sep 27 Tishri 10, 5762

Nothing there within a week of 9/11.

Sheer BS, like most Obama supporters.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

5. skullfr

skullfr New Member

just propaganda
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Manufactured history.
  7. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Another tall tale from the toilet . s..ts getting deep.
  8. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

i'm telling you, it's hard to make this stuff up. I have no time for idiots like them.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Younger Brother: Rajvi Alam (Madrid, Spain)
    co founder of the Nim al awishali

the spanish movement for the reislamisation of spain also known in the EU as the Cordoba project ( same name as the ground zero mosque )

i smell rats here islamic ones

source of family info here

About MD ALAM for Missouri Secretary of State 2012
    I am running for Missouri Secretary of State in 2012. Ambitious Energitic Transformative Intellectual Mathematician Believe in Equations but not in logics Honest Thruthful Interpersonal Communicative a great Future Leader I believe in Obamaism - Hope over Fear and Globalization by making an effective and Positive change I know I will make it Happen - Confident an...d Skilled I have a great Studnet Politics Experience I belong to the Islamic Society of Greater Kansas City and I go to the Masjid of ISGKC I belong to BAGKC (Bangladeshi Association of Greater Kansas City) Family Life: Happily Married Since 1996 Spouse: Afroza Tuli Alam Son: Sajid Alam (05-31-2003) Daughter: Anupriya Alam (09-06-2006) Mom: Rahima Begum (In Bangladesh) Dad: Dr. Rawshon Azam (TLO) Passed away (in August 20' 2002) Elder Brother: Shere Alam (Reside in Kansas City) Younger Brother: Rajvi Alam (Madrid, Spain) Elder Sister: Razia Khatun Rina (In Bangladesh) Father -in- Law: Harunor Rashid (Reside in Kansas City) Mother -in- Law: Abeda Begum (Reside in Kansas City). I am the National Chairman of US National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus (NDPAAC) and involve in Politics in USA.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

oh and he's on my list as one of the MB faithfull he's a regular poster on some very pro jihadist but more intellectualism forums that promote salafism

he's a schemer
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey this mutt's also one of those who got your government to fund this lot

http://www.gainpeace.com/index.php

ran a cross reference on him he's in with the ground zero mosque group as well and the group in chicago that put islamic billboards in front of old abandoned and closed churches stating christianity was a passing fad that islam was the way ..

he's been pushing schools to accept halal only foods and supporting black voter groups ( nation of islam and NBP no doubt) to raise cain and cry out about all the injustices white society has put them through and to demand more of a fair share of what the whites have ( reading from gainpeace )
  12. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Good research Jack, Thanks