Obama chasing money in Swiss banks

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Mjolnir, Aug 19, 2009.

1. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

When 1/2 the people pay no Fed. or State tax?

My point in prev post. All should pay.
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That's correct. They do choose not to understand it... Economics is magical mystery dust to some people. I talked to two liberals this week who refuse to even accept basic economic arguments. I invited them to counter my economic points but they refused, citing that it's just too complicated. (NOTE: This is their typical ploy... They refuse to argue on merit but rather what should be in their opinion) Well, everything is too complicated if you refuse to invest time in studying the subject. You'll see the same mentality in the person responding in the thread I linked above. Simply put, they're willfully ignorant... :eek: Understanding the economics of the situation would shatter their emotionally-driven preconceived notions of how the world works. I've yet to see even one of the morons argue a true economics-based debate on any subject they hold dear. Economics is dang near science. Liberals prefer philosophy... :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  3. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Don't think for a minute that an arrangement wasn't made to transfer the funds before the info got out. He will take care of his nest egg without a doubt.

similar to the US guaranteeing 2 bil in loans to Petrobras( Brazilian offshore drilling outfit) that George Soros just happened to invest multi millions into just recently. Imagine that.
  4. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Where are all those Obama loving gun owners when you need them to explain how all this will be great?
  5. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

The thing that amazes me is how Obama can reach out and force someone to accept his thinking.

Swiss Banks were famous for their discretion and would never knuckle under to any country before this. Governments have wanted to look at people's bank accounts before now and had no luck.

Why can Obama pull this off?

He must have something on everyone.
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Read a little lower in the forum. I posted in this thread on why I believe the Swiss are becoming more transparent. It was posted after this thread yet only got one response. I'm not surprised, as most threads that try to exchange actual evidence and talk fact go dormant quickly. :rolleyes: I believe that what my theory shows is that this goes higher than Obama. ;)

Here's the contents of the other thread.

I guess I need to include "Obama" in the title of every thread. Those seem to be the only ones that get read. Guys, this trend is somewhat proving that we're pretty close to liberals in that rhetoric goes much further than fact and rational discussion. :eek:
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009