"Obama chooses Elena Kagan for Supreme Court"

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Prizefighter, May 10, 2010.

1. Prizefighter

Prizefighter New Member

2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

This is just another godless, liberal, anti-military, gay rights activist bad sore that wont go away for years and years. He isnt about to nominate any right leaner.
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Liberal Whore​
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

She thinks that writing a check to a terrorist organization should be cause to suspend your Miranda rights. Kind of like guilty until proven innocent.

Good thing there are no terrorists here. Wait a minute, didn't Dept of Homeland Security send out a list of suspected potential terrorists? Don't most of us fit most of the criteria given? I fit all but one.

Hmmmm!

Of course this administration and the MSM have a real problem identifying bombers and mass murderers as terrorists but TEA party participants are guilty on all counts no mater how the truth has to be distorted (lies). The Criminals are running the jail.
  5. navis128

navis128 New Member

Edited by Admin
  6. wpage

wpage Active Member

Amen, another left wing academic Harvard dean.:eek:
  7. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

As if all said above were not enough, it appears that she has NEVER been a prosecuter, a judge of any lower court nor has she much courtroom experience.....

That should tell us LOTS and LOTS..... :( :( :(
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Glenn Beck said on the radio this morning that 90 days ago Kagan said in a speech that if someone is stopped by police on suspision of financing terrorism that they don't need to be read their Miranda rights. I was like "WTF?!" Actual terrorists, who are not US citizens, captured in the field now have to be read Miranda rights as per The Great Hussein, but his new SCOTUS nominee seems to think that US citizens stopped by police in the US don't need to be read Miranda rights?! What the flaming crap is wrong with this picture?!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This woman is just another flaming left-wing whackamole. Hard to believe, but it looks like Elana "No Miranda Rights" Kagan may be even worse that Sonia "The Wise Latina" Sotomayor:eek::rolleyes: Where does Barry find these whackjobs?:rolleyes:
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  9. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Why in the hell should adults be read there 5th ammendment rights? They should have learned that in school if they payed any attention at all. Also with all the cop and lawyer dramas that have been on TV they should have some idea that they need to ask to see a lawyer and clam up.

It does not say in the 5th ammendment that authorities have to read you anything. If a minor is involved perhaps cut them some slack and either tell them their rights or call in the parents. I see the whole read them your rights thing as BS.
  10. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

Over at Bill Ayers house, with the pimp Van Jones.

Maybe so, but reading the Miranda rights implies you have rights... now if your a terrorist from a foreign country, being afforded the rights of a US citizen is a pretty good deal.
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
  11. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

We have very differing views to whom 5th Ammendment rights should be granted to. As far as I am concerned any terrorists or illegal immigrants have no 5A rights. As for legal visitors to this country they should have an idea of what the law of the land is if they are coming here to visit.
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
  12. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

I think Obama is more interested in getting the court loaded to more liberal judges who will support rewriting the constitution from the bench.

With the proper judges he can pass gun control measures, outlaw talk radio that doesn't agree with his agenda and even drop the limit of how many terms a president can serve.

This lady is just a pawn for his master plan.
  13. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

+1
  14. wpage

wpage Active Member

If she gets in we are screwed. What ever happend to getting seasoned judges with real world experience. Who needs more academics?
  15. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Am I qualified for SCOTUS?

Seems I am.

I'd vote for me as the next appointee.:D