Obama Gift And Cremation Registry

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nevadal, Oct 25, 2012.

1. nevadal

nevadal New Member

You've got to be kidding

Now you can really show your support for BO – kill yourself and instruct your loved ones to have you cremated and send all the money they’d save on a traditional burial to BO’s re-election campaign. Seriously – this is truly amazing and deviously inspired, to tell the truth...

Obama Gift and Cremation Registry

This is unbelievable!!

Check out the Snopes hyperlink.

This is really the biggest faux pas I've ever seen from a person who should know better. I cannot believe he did this but it is true. I thought that this was a joke until I saw that even Snopes said it is true!!! Just when one thinks that Barack Obama, the idiot in chief, cannot stoop any lower he does. Remember a few weeks ago when he suggested to donors to not purchase wedding, birthday or anniversary gifts and rather donate to his campaign, then set up as registry to do so on his website?
    Now he is calling for donors to forgo an expensive funeral and cremate loved ones which is much less costly and donate the difference to his reelection campaign. Yes, skip the casket, the grave site, the burial vault and cremate your loved one to show how much you want Obama reelected.
    This is not a joke; it is on his web site!
    This disgusting infection on America has to go and this new low for the idiot in chief is just one more of a list of tens of thousands of reasons to get Obama out of office!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/registry.asp
  2. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Read it again; the Cremation portion was a spoof of the first wedding portion.
  3. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Active Member

in this area cremation is not any cheaper than burial