Obama Gun Industry Arrests

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Jan 23, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

http://www.infowars.com/obama-justi...y-executives-in-las-vegas-to-attend-gun-show/

I guess they were trying to sell illegal guns to what they thought was some African country, when the guy who was the sales agent to this African country was an undercover FBI agent. This is what we need to stop. These companies from doing stuff like this. This is exactly why people like Obama want to take our guns away. The actions of a few ruin it for the people like us and the other law abiding people that are playing by the rules.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The indictments allege that the defendants engaged in a scheme to pay bribes to the minister of defense for a country in Africa but the alleged sales agent was in reality an undercover FBI agent. This was their crime! They tried to pad the sell, and make some money on the kick back.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW MANY PROBLEMS COME FROM AFRICA
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

One was a VP of Sales at S&W who agree to increase the price so he could kick back to the agent doing the buying. He should be arrested if that is true. One never knows what the truth is with an Eric Holder "Justice Dept.".
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You got that right!
  6. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

OMG! Walking the line again, I see. :D
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I was just saying that people like this - like the VP guy at S&W - who are willing to do illegal arms sales, etc, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. These are the people who just make us law abiding gun owners and 2A advocates look bad.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

yea stand back cause i am on a roll today

Know why? Cause someone put their hands in my pocket and took money out.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  9. obxned

obxned New Member

In a great many parts of the world, a bribe to the purchasing agent is required if you want to do business. It isn't right, but that's how it is. If US businesses are not allowed to do business in other parts of the world by their local rules, we are not competitive.

Now, can anyone tell me how Obama 'buying' Senators vote with our money is not a felony worht the FBIs attention?
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Why/How is this different when it concerns a congressman who agrees to obomba care and gets a big kickback for his state?:mad:

This goes on every day in the business world.
  11. artabr

artabr New Member

Amen!!

This has me toasted.

My Senator can take a $300,000,000 bribe for her vote on a bill that over 65% of Americans do not want. But some private citizen can't make a business deal.

Color it B.S. brown. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Art
  12. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

How much of this was a Set Up, Nothin will push your anti gun agenda than some corporate scandle. Smith & Wessson is the most widely reconized american gun company world wide. I dont buy this one bit. This has set up all over it. This is the begining and there will be more and for it to be with Africa is just as ironic with all the Pirate activities and Human rights violations.
  13. artabr

artabr New Member

It was a Government sting run by the FBI.
    The whole thing was a set up.

Art
  14. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I think you're seeing a flagrant attempt to paint the gun industry in a harsh light. Anyone who has worked with an international corporation has been taught that bribery is a harsh and expected business practice in some nations. Most corrupt and/or undeveloped nations see bribery as a standard way of doing business. I don't believe these gun manufacturers behaved any differently than other industries. I've never seen it happen, and have worked for employers that actively educate their associates about the practice and how to avoid it. College business classes teach this openly, and international corporations warn their employees about the practice.
  15. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Bribes are required just to stay in business....

This whole thing against SW is pure baboon poo!

gn