Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by mranum, Aug 16, 2012.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

In the book rules for radicals it says to lie lie lie till you get the guns then use the gun gun gun.
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Hearing either the Democrats or Republicans stating openly that they have never 'tried' to divide our country is a joke. That is ALL they try to do. The only driving factor for either party is to WIN, WIN, WIN - get that 270 electoral votes regardless of if you even get the popular vote. Our version of 'democracy' has become an international joke.
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

And he's done nothing with 4 years to get jobs here in the US for the unemployed - Nothing to get the economy fixed, no clue as to how to lower the national debt or pay it off, no clue as to how to balance the budget and has only tried to intensify a division of our country. This is why we will have yet another dividing vote.
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What about "they cling to their guns and religion". Gee I don't think that bothered anyone.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I would suggest that because he has.
  7. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Yeah, disarming LACs, and creating a furor by allowing BATFE to

stomp all over America, like a raging bull in a china shop, isn't being

divisive, obozo. Right.
  8. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

+1
  9. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

And he said it with a straight face, which makes me think he actually believes he is the great healer. OMG = O'Drama Must Go!