Obama is working hard to rebuild America! Yeah Right!!!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by lonewolf204, Aug 5, 2012.

1. 01brian

01brian New Member

I just find it interesting you engage in class warfare as well. You using "rich" as a pejorative raised my eyebrow.

We have two choices in the election. And this subject is a horse that has been dead for a very long time.

America has suffered through progressive presidents in the past, and we are suffering through a communist that wants to destroy America RIGHT NOW.

Frankly, I’ll take my chances with the new guy. You stick to your principals and vote “Paul”…right?? Yeah, he’s actually going to win..lol… GREAT PLAN.

Don’t matter a hill a beans anyways. I've yet to see anyone have their opinion changed on a board. I just get sick of the defeatist attitude. Seems like that's the goal of some just to beat us down with all the negatives. I know a few folks spewing out the same talking points and I'm just not going to swallow it anymore.

When I see someone engaging in class warfare, fear mongering and/or bigotry, I see a left wing nutcase I could never really agree with anyways. Normally, I just ignore the stuff; but this eat the rich crap just makes me want to puke and I had to call it out. Its no different than Obama's current tacticts.

Just the way I see things.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You guys that have been here a while know that these words have been said thousands of times already. Thousands of times. The concrete under the dead horse is caved in and there is now a sink hole. Must we go there again?
  3. 01brian

01brian New Member

You're right. Sorry for the post. I guess my break was not long enough ;)
    take care.
  4. TotheTop83

TotheTop83 New Member

One very simple reason: It makes others jealous. In times where a lot of people are struggling it pisses them off that others aren't.

It just provides a target to rally constituents around. Give them something to point their anger at and tell them you'll take care of it if they follow you.

Our country did it to the native americans. Painted them as savages who only want to kill our people so the population would turn a blind eye to the genocide. What was the real motivation? Land

Lincoln did it with slavery. He found slavery a convenient way to rally the nation around a war that was really about economics, not slavery. Paint the south as evil slave owners and now people are willing to go to war. Real motivation? Economy

Hitler did it before world war 2 when he told the German people that they should be angry at the Jews. Real motivation? Who knows...

All about focusing the energy of a crowd.
  5. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Well, I'm sorry for upsetting you. That was not my intention.

I'm not, nor have I ever advocated the "eating of the rich." I understand perfectly that it is rich people who provide employment and make business go. I'm not advocating class warfare, and I'm not a left wing nut either.

Comparing my comments as being equal to Obama? That's over the top.

So who's labeling now?

And just because I have a difference of opinion, I'm not allowed to share it in open discussion? And civilly, I might add?

We probably have a lot in common, and believe similarly on a lot of stuff. But we'll never find out if that's true with snap judgments and belittling comments.
  6. 01brian

01brian New Member

I'm Old. I make super fast snap judgments...almost as fast as the speed of light...that is never going to change ;) I think that is a good thing. Others may not, but it is what it is. And occasionally gets me in or out of trouble. For instance, today, I posted too quickly. I Should have just hit delete after typing my comments instead of post.

Maybe we do have a lot in common, but I'm finding out as each day passes that I really don't fit in here too well. Even when I agree, it comes out wrong. I guess it takes more than firearms to pull a village together...lol...

Anyway Graehaven, what does my opinion matter anyway right? I'm nobody. We both know how all this ends. We are just arguing over the means. I'm Sorry if I was harsh and offensive, I shouldn not have compared you to the left wingnuts, that was a low blow.

Prepare for the Worst, Hope for the best!
    B
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  7. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

It's all good, no worries. There are always differences among team mates, and we're on the same team. What we bring to the table individually can only make us stronger. Iron sharpens iron, the proverb says, so all we can do is try to do that.

I too know that the "cake is baked," and it's maddening as all get out. I'm 42 with two kids, and they're not going to have the same opportunity as I had. But, maybe it'll be better, who knows.

So much is lost too in posts, email, blogging, etc - it's sometimes hard to convey accurate emotion - there's no body language or facial expression, or tone of voice for either of us to see and take cues.

I am guilty of just 'laying it out there' in a deadpan / dogmatic voice more often than not, so, I'm sorry for that too. I think more than one of the mods hates my guts here, so, sorry to have offended them too. :D
  8. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Graehaven, you make some good points. I am one of those who won't accept all of the garbage going on. It is like I was born earlier than what my birthdate says. My values are very deeply rooted, and all of the crap on the media is outrageous. If it takes the rapture taking place to make things better, so be it. It looks like those who have a Christian lifestyle are mercilessly atangonized by those who hate us, not only by the media, but also by those on the street.
  9. whirley

whirley New Member

I have questions about Obama that none of the so called "investigative reporters" are willing to answer. His own statements...Obama dropped out of college and spent two years wandering around the world. Where did he get the money for that trip? Obama entered law school. Where did he get the money? No one in his law classes remembers Obama ever attending any of their classes. Obama attended Harvard. Where did he get the money? Obama passed the Bar exams, then shortly after that permanently gave up his license to practice law. Why, after all that work did he willingly give up his license to practice law? Lawyers usually only give up their bar license to avoid a prison sentence? Of course all records of his past life are sealed, and the media being Obama blind, never asks any questoions. What is the secret agreement Obama made with the Russians? We heard about that because of an open microphone?
    Furthermore, Obama has said that if Congress won't do what he wants he'll bypass them, and if the Constitution gets in his way, he'll find a way around that.
    Sounds like a DICTATOR to me! But I just may be someone who doesn't like OBAMA, the Great Anointed one who no one may question!
  10. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Well, he obviously visited Manchuria. :rolleyes:
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Your questions are only a few of many. If all of the unanswered questions were ever answered truthfully, it would be amazing to see the results. The lies and cover ups are insane.
  12. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

+1

I keep getting emails about a book Amateur about the current resident of the White House.
  13. musclehead

musclehead New Member

he's trying to (and succeeding) 'fundamentally change" America.
    makes me nervous.....