Obama Must Defend Israel

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Feb 4, 2012.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

http://aclj.org/israel/obama-must-defend-israel-not-caution-our-most-important-ally

Obama Must Defend Israel, Not "Caution" Our Most Important Ally

Israel is facing grave danger from Iran, which is expected to have nuclear weapons within a year.

The big question: Where does President Obama stand? Will he back Israel and defend our most important ally, if necessary?

Don't seem to be getting that feeling from the White House. The Washington Post reports: "President Obama and Panetta are said to have cautioned the Israelis that the United States opposes an attack, believing that it would derail an increasingly successful international economic sanctions program and other non-military efforts to stop Iran from crossing the threshold."

The President "cautioning" Israel? He should be warning Iran, not Israel. Why is he urging Israel to stand-down? And, where's our pledge of support to Israel? Our promise to defend them if necessary?

No, that's not happening. Instead, Defense Secretary Panetta told reporters that "we have expressed our concerns" to Israel about a potential military strike against Iran.

Let's put this into the proper perspective. Israel - under siege - in the crosshairs. Consider this new threat issued today by Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. He says Iran "will support and help any nations, any groups" in fighting Israel. He added: "The Zionist regime is a true cancer tumor on this region. . . .and it definitely will be cut off."

Israel has no shortage of enemies and Iran is said to be cozying up to anti-Israel groups around the globe. Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak understands the danger. He says military action might be necessary if sanctions don't work.

This from Barak:

"Today, unlike the past, there is no question of the unbearable danger a nuclear Iran poses for the future of the Middle East, for the security of Israel and for the security and financial stability of the entire world.

Today, unlike the past, the world has no doubt that the military nuclear program is steadily nearing ripeness and is about to enter the 'immunity zone.' From that point on, the Iranian regime will be able to act to complete the program, with no effective disturbance and a time that is convenient for it.

He who says 'later,' may find that it is 'too late.'"

It's been nearly 60 years since an American President turned their back on Israel. The last time that happened was in 1956 when President Eisenhower condemned an Israeli-European attack on the Suez Canal. We cannot turn our back on Israel again.

Stand with us and demand that President Obama support Israel and defend Israel if necessary. This is not the time for political posturing. It's time to show our unequivocal support for Israel. Add your name to our petition now.
  2. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Dont worry its not up to obama its up to the god all mighty.I have no doubt israel will strike Iran,but I wouldnt stop there I would turn the whole country to glass.
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oh, really? The sanctions are increasingly successful? Does anybody really believe that?

Listening to the news this morning: Iran will back anybody taking action against Israel. All of the thugs in the mid-east know Iran will rule it all of the Arabs if Israel was no longer in the picture. If I was in that picture, and iran was saying that to me, I'd think they were a bunch of wussies.

Iran has approx 500,000 troops. Israel has approx 150,000 active troops, but, add the 500,000 troops on inactive duty, and thing's don't look near as bad for Israel. In addition, there is no doubt in anybodies mind that Israel has nuclear weapons ( approximately 20 ).

Obozo, IMO, want's no part of defending Israel. He's between a rock and a hard place though. If Israel does attack before he's due to be crowned, he must go to their defense, or he's dead in the water.

One of the talking heads this morning, said they thought, initially, obozo would not get involved at all, unless iran strikes one of our military bases in Iraq, or Afghanistan. Then, we would get involved.

In the past, there has never been a discussion about whether or not we would defend Israel, from anybody who strikes them.

That's obviously changed.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Reminded of a quote from Obama's book:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction".

I will never believe Obama is not a Muslim and therefore I assume he harbors the same animosity toward Israel that all Muslims do. If Iran were to attack Israel I can picture him like the coward back in school, who when you are jumped by three or four bullies and you're getting the stuffing knocked out of you, would come to your aid by shouting "Stop!, Quit!, Leave him alone!"
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

The O-Hole has made it abundantly clear that he has no regard for Israel. Our country suffers because of it - God will never allow Israel to fall, but He will certainly withdraw His grace from those who don't defend her.

If Israel attacks Iran (and I really, really hope they do), BHO will give that chin-up-in-the-air look we all know so well, and talk about Israeli aggression, and how we'll have to sanction Israel for their unprovoked attack, and stop all foreign aid, and then he'll go on an apology tour in the Mideast.

If Iran attacks Israel, there'll be speeches by O-Hole and Hillary, clucking their tongues and talking about how we don't condone such action, and will stop selling snowplows to the Iranians to show our displeasure.

But we need not worry about Iran attacking Israel. God has a covenant with Israel, and the Iranians ain't seen nothin yet. And we have a front row seat! :D
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Here..Here..can I get an Amen.

If there is a more arrogant picture, of any past CnC ( modern day ), I'd like to see it.

It's so well know as obvious arrogance, all the negative ads against him use that picture.

[​IMG]

Soros' opinion of obozo
    [​IMG]
  7. Python

Python Former Guest

Approximately 200 nukes.
  8. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

If Obama sat back and did nothing as Israel was attacked, all the Dem Jews that supported him would be ready to drag him outta the W.H. themselves.

The Jews control this country, always have, always will. Obama will do what he is told.
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

umm...oh never mind.
  10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I wasn't going to say anything to avoid controversy, but after thinking about it I can't let it go. Exactly who are these Jews who control the country? Can you name them? If you can't how do you know they exist? Did you read it in Mein Kampf?

You know Hitler stirred up hatred of Jews in Germany with the same sort of rhetoric, and personally I find the comment offensive. If I'm offended imagine how Jewish forum members might feel.
  11. Jay

Jay New Member

obummer MUST do ONLY what feeds his massive ego. All else is secondary
  12. rustyfugger

rustyfugger Member

Israel is and always will be a partner to the US. Just because we have an idiot in office, who shall be replaced soon, by the grace of God, who has strained the relationship with his ass kissing to the wrong powers. I believe it is only a matter of time before Israel strikes Iran. Those in power in Iran are living in a very dangerous fantasy if they think they can disrupt the world with there mad agenda of creating an Islamic world.
  13. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

RunningonMT,If you look at any area of the economy, business, the Fed, media, medicine, on and on; you'll find people of the Jewish Faith at the top. It's how they are raised, family, genes. ect; driven people, nothing wrong with that either. I once had a friend tell me if for thousands of years, your people had been exterminated; you would work at survival too, become better.

Even though Jews are across the political spectrum also, I believe if the destruction of Israel was part of the picture; vast majority of Jews would support it's survival and turn all their powers to that end; all I was trying to say. No offense meant, I'd support the same.