Obama, Obama everywhere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bcj1755, Feb 25, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ok, so I go driving around today just to get out of the house. I stop at a local collector store that occasionally gets in a case or two of the new 25th Anniversary GI Joe. On the wall behind the counter I see some issues of "Spiderman" comics....that have Barry on the cover! I was like "WTF?!?!" I then notice more Obambabababababa "collectibles". After I leave there, I go to a local gun store to look around (and got followed home by 3 boxes of lead core 7.62x39 only because one of the salesmen to whom I always talk gave me a discount). Some guy walks into the gunstore wearing an Obama tshirt:eek::eek: I kid you not! Needless to say, he didn't get very courteous service. It also didn't help that the guy acted like he was half stoned and could barely string a coherent sentence together. He was asking about some .30 Carbine ammo was got angry at how expensive it was. I guess he'll be happy when Barry hands out the free ammo to go along with the free checks. Everywhere I look, Kool-Aid drinkers.
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I saw those same comics in Books-A-Million, that was also the one time I was dissapointed with that store, I wanted to light the place up then and there, But I didm't have a lighter or matches.