Obama plans for ending elections

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by skullfr, Jul 16, 2012.

1. skullfr

skullfr New Member

2. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    I can see it happening. Dictator of the USA.
  3. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

That bozo really think he's gonna get away with it?
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Whats he got to loose?

Once your gone you aint coming back so if you wanna finish something,,,,,,well.

He dont care about your guns right now. He is waiting for us all to use them on ourselves, then he will take away the rest. That will be coming down the line. They just gona get the laws in place and that stupid white trash flea bitten yeast infected hillary gona act like a kindergarden school girl who just figured out she got her period and she is a woman now, and she gona preform for her pimp. Can I get an AMEN?

Gotta really know your enemy and this one is following the rules by the book.

rules for radicals

Yeap i would not put anything past this colorfull gent. This guy has nothing better to do, could not have a bigger beef, and sure is colorfull enough to set you straight.

I dont care how many buckets of chicken you try to temp him out of there with, he aint moving.
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There is no way he could get away with this...
  6. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Yeah, I'd say there'd be a couple of folks who might have a little problem with him trying to pull that off.
  7. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

LOL, who is going to have a problem with it, that hasn't had the chance already to do what's right?

Congress? Ha! Fail!

Supreme Court? Ha! Fail!

Military? Ha!! EPIC FAIL!!!
  8. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Even if he could shut down congress and take lone control, he'd still need supporters such as the Joint Chiefs on his side. I don't see it happening.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

Sad, but true!
  10. skullfr

skullfr New Member

They will fall in line or disappear.The only chance we will have is to ban with militia and patriotic military to depose of him or form guerilla bands.
  11. Tizz

Tizz New Member

And I guarantee you all, like most fear mongering, elections won't be suspended and you won't hear anything else about this from this day forward. I'll bump this thread in November 2012 and laugh.
  12. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

YOu are right too. Why cause a big fuss and go down the low road? He will just take the high road and use fraud like he has done so many times before. BC here an election there, he owns the media, yea your vote dont count. He could be the only one voting for himself and still win.
  13. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Already had my laugh, in my post above.

That said, I won't put anything past our illegal government. The checks and balances no longer check or balance.
  14. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

He sure looks like he's setting up to do that. Still it seems unlikely. If he were to want to do that he'd need some huge major event in order to justify it. Bigger than 9-11 perhaps?
  15. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

If he managed to eliminate elections then he's gonna be the dictator er.. I mean president forever? :rolleyes:
  16. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Try it some in VA he'll get a big surprise.

For the scardy cat who punched the report button. I was saying there are a lot guys that shoot long range in Virginia not saying I would do it. Just saying.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
  17. BadWool

BadWool Former Guest

In 2010 I came out to Central Virginia to stay at my dad's for a few weeks while scouting around for our pending move to VA from Commiefornia. During my research, I stopped by the Waynesboro PD and spoke with an officer for about 45 minutes on life and living in the greater Waynesboro/Augusta County region (in case we moved there.)

During my conversation I asked the officer about firearms ownership. He looked at me kind of curiously and said, "What about it?" I explained that in Commiefornia we're so heavily regulated to which he stated that Virginia is a Right to Bear Arms state, "if it is not federally outlawed you can own it in VA." His next statement was very profound though, coming from a cop........."If they ever try to take away our 2nd Amendment Rights and firearms in Virginia, the war starts here."

Coming up on the end of my second year living in Central Virginia, and I love every bit of it.
  18. bountyh

bountyh Former Guest

The bozos are the people who fall for this kind of scare tactic rhetoric.

Whenever there's nothing to bash him with, they just start making things up.

Sure, he's going to seize power, become our new monarch, I'm sure the military will line up behind him.
  19. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Heh, I'll believe that when I see it.

Too many cops have been (and are being) indoctrinated with the mantra that the normal, every day joe gun owning citizen (law abiding) is the enemy.

Tough talk coming from an organization that espouses holding up the constitution, but has done absolutely nothing to stand up and speak out against the war on our freedoms. If they can't even stand up and speak out about the trampling of our rights, I have a hard time believing they'd take action when the time comes (when all bets are off).
  20. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

Alex Jones makes his living off of the sensational. He is right on some things and not on others. The date of the video was January of this year and we have been through the general elections without incident. I would not put it against the current administration to try something but I also think that more grounded people like Glenn Beck and the folks at Freedom Works have done a great job of educating people to stand against tyranny. It is up to us to be the vanguard.