Obama Puts Heat on Fox News

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by sting75ray, Apr 3, 2012.

1. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from Airing this Piece.
    This is some of the things that were blocked last week from the Fox program everyone was looking for.. It's enough to make your good old American blood boil after what happened on "9/11". As the saying goes, "Anyone who forgets History is bound to repeat it." I remember hearing all this the first time it happened and will never forget it.
    This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

grabbing it now Sting , cheers for that , its dissappeared a few times on me now
  3. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

Obama can't block Fox news. We have freedom of the press in this country, and Fox knows this, so there is nothing preventing Fox from showing what they want.
  4. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Bull Chit.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I agree, sort of. The video at the link has obviously been edited. I can't see Fox, or anybody else, airing a vid that has been chopped to pieces. Yes, it's his image and his mouth, but the inability to see/view the rest of the audio/video that was been deleted / omitted, would, IMO, wind up causing the whole thing to lose all of it's credibility in most folks eyes.

The folks who put it together, blew it by chopping it up.
  6. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Never forget, while our President endorsed his Islamic roots, he was very careful to distance himself from its "radical" protagonists ! But that statement was quickly countered by his endorsement of Islamic tithes .... without any restrictions upon the uses they may be put to...... !

Would the Obama Administration be equally as gracious in its treatment of tithes for christian fundamentalist sects expressing an abhorrence of Islam I wonder ? Or -as seems far more likely - be "put through the IRS/FBI wringer" ?

IMO, the Obama Administration has, in its short existence, amply shown itself contemptuous of our constitution, lawless, and opportunistic. All the while exhibiting a distinctly tyrannical disposition, as witness its recent diatribe against SCOTUS. While railing against an "activist supreme court" it has actively sought and empaneled where possible, virulently progressive/activist jurists at every level of the federal court systems it could. >MW
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Copying it to my comp now for safe keeping.
  8. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

^^^ THIS ^^^
  9. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Thats enough to make you vomit.What would be awsome is if a rich person could buy pimetime air time and broad cast this every evening until the election but I know its a pipe dream.
  10. gcalloway

gcalloway New Member

this would also be expalined as well as his "birth certificate" actually be a "certificate of live birth" minor difference is that a certificate of live birth can be obtained by taking a baby to the hospital after birth and testifing as to where it occured. No big deal it is too late to matter now.
  11. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

please present the proof that BO kept Sean Hannity from doing anything!
  12. jbrescue

jbrescue New Member

They can't stop any new agency from airing or printing anything. That being said, they can sure make it difficult to get access or information in the future as punishment. There is nothing that says they have to let all the agencies in for press conferences or anything else. They can make it so that some are allowed in and then make it so that the others have to get the information, video or pictures from them. This has been done in numerous places and it tends to keep the media in check. I used to work part time for AP years ago, it can be a very political business just like anything else.
  13. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

That's the worst editing I've ever seen, Sean Hannity's group would do a better job at editing than that.
  14. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

so much for freedom of information :rolleyes:
  15. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Why edit at all? Show it in it's entirety. If it takes more than one segment to air everything, then do a " special ", and show it clip by clip. Let it all hang out.