Obama re-elected?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Feb 8, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

So what chance is there Obama will be re-elected? What are his approval ratings?

What would you guys do if he does get re-elected? There are obviously dumb enough people out there to vote for him again.
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

One and done
  3. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

If the economy stays tanked -0-. I am confident he will not have a moonbat majority after 2010 and if the economy recovers he'll have a 50/50 shot to repeat.
  4. Jim K

Jim K New Member

With enough foreign money and the unquestioning support of the still besotted press, don't bet against him. And that assumes he doesn't go completely off the track and declare himself God and President forever.

Jim
  5. muddober

muddober Active Member

It is my opinion if he has his way there will be no presidential election in 2012 (I am serious) but if there is I don't think he stands a chance. I believe he knows that and as such he will do anything and everything he can to stay in office. I am convinced he is really a bad person with grandiose plans for himself.

Ron
  6. Ranger-1

Ranger-1 New Member

I can belive he lasted this long ???????
  7. topper

topper New Member

I figure that just before the next election Obozo will pull some more tricks out of his hat and do some kind of 'miracle' economic cure-all on swoon over a bunch more people and most probably at least make a close race for president. I do think he will lose, but not by much. I will NOT vote for him under any circumstances.
  8. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I dont think he'll get re-elected, and sure as heck hope not!

But, ONE NEVER KNOWS!
    I just can't believe people fell for his "stuff" the first time.
    Dem. or Rep. each to their own, but with a dem. with his views...(just shaking my head)
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

beware of him going hard on Iran and doing a Bush-Cheney style WMD- AlQueda routine ala Iraq beat up

his folks have been telling him history how the US people wont vote out a sitting president within 12 months of a declaration of war

pity someone else has to tell him your history eh

maybe Iran needs its hash settled but you aint got the where withall to do so and finish Afghanistan, you aint been replacing your stocks as they have spent it all on consultants and big wages and costs for folks like pelosi et al

Janes reported your borrowing lazer guidance packages from the UK and i know we (Australia) sent you 1100 units 2 months ago and we where advised it may take you 3 years to replace them.

finish the talibs and rest and restock before doing anything else and f**k BO Bo and his minions

vote the mongrel out and get yourselfs a real leader of the people

that should be your main priority

cheers

jack
  10. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Far too early to tell. Cats and politicians have many lives.
  11. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

It's more likely that he'd seize power under martial law and declare himself dictator.

And no, I'm NOT kidding.
  12. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

At this point and rate things are going, there isnt much that would (should I dare say) shock me!
  13. navis128

navis128 New Member

I'm thinkin' that if WE keep the pressure on, he'll fold like a cheap suit and slink away. Then again he could call China for help, we're in deep with the vig!
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NO NO NO!
  15. 45nut

45nut Active Member

What graehaven, Jack and mudobber said!!!!!!!!!!
  16. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

That's what I'm thinking too:mad:
  17. K1D_5150

K1D_5150 New Member

That's provided we even get a clean pick. If you've seen how our elections have been for at least the last 20 years we haven't had very many real good leader of the people types, mostly just I'm gonna lead the people into my personal agenda types. Our best bet is to elect power back to the states and constitution this coming 2010 election with congress. Then we can focus on pressuring the officials into giving us a real choice for once. I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of seeing the which is the lesser of the two evils elections. That's my consensus anyway, young and naive as I may be.:mad:
  18. GBertolet

GBertolet Member

Don't count Obama out. 2012 is a long way out. Who ever thought Bill Clinton would be reelected in 1996 after his performance or lack thereof.
  19. John S Bryant

John S Bryant New Member

there is always a chance for re-election of the holy-one. But, there is always the possibility of hell freezing over too ??????????
  20. obxned

obxned New Member

If he were to be re-elected, we would no longer be a nation.