Obama 'Salesman of the Year' for Gun Industry

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by BlackEagle, Apr 21, 2012.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think this says what a lot of us have been talking about on various threads.

2. fullmentaljacket

fullmentaljacket New Member

Don't let him get the guns. The USA would be one step closer to becoming another dictatorship.
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Might(?) be a bit difficult. One of his claims to fame was...he said he will have a civilian army, as well armed and as large as our military. Really can't picture how that will be accomplished, but he said he would.

After deciding, in his opinion, congress was useless and could be bypassed, he's already demonstrated his contempt for all of us. ( mouchell = for the first time in my life, i'm proud of this country ). Can't say the possibility isn't there. In fact, I believe him. Why not?
  4. fullmentaljacket

Yes, I recall that, but the reference was vague. I have no idea what he means, unless he'll lead a combination of armed lefty zealots and "occupy" this or that leftovers, once he's lost control of the real military through repeated aberrant behavior including ignoring the Constitution. Which is strange, in as much as he considers himself a Constitutional law expert.

He's done more end runs around the Congress and the Constitution than any other Chief Executive before him. Congress won't co-operate? No problem. Just create and sign an Executive Order, or create a new administrative department and appoint another czar and give the new department the power to enact rules that support his position. If it's legal, why not use it? If no one objects, he wins.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  5. raven818

I don't think legality is going to matter to him one way or the other... " sue me if you don't like it ". That in itself would take years. Damage done.
  6. fullmentaljacket

Good point. So far, it is legal, and within his scope and power to do it this way. Others before him have used Executive Orders to circumvent the Legislative (not sure if a President has ever back doored anything to get around the Judicial? I doubt it) branch. Just not as often as he has, as far as I know.
  7. raven818

Everybody bHo back doored, is dead. :rolleyes:
  8. fullmentaljacket

9. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

10. raven818