Obama shows his true self again

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Michael G, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Michael G

Michael G New Member

I listened to the audio of Congressman Wilson calling Obama a liar.

And I listened to Obamas reply to Congressman Wilsons apology.

What I found interesting in Obamas reply was one word that is like a window into his psyche.

Obama could have said "Congressman Wilson apologized and that's the end of it".
    Obama could have said " Congressman Wilson graciously apologized and that's all to be said about it"

But no, Obama said " Congressman Wilson apologized quickly."

Quickly?, is the congressman to be treated like some new employee who accidentally spilled coffee on the CEO in the hallway? Some child who said the wrong thing at the wrong time?

I haven't heard any of the conservative media pick up on this one.

Obama is acting more and more like the man who would be GOD.
  2. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

A Legend in his own Mind