Obama soliciting donations in Australia ( proof) china vietnam and cambodia

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 22, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Not exactly the same patch of real estate, but wasn't George Clooney in Geneva hosting an Obbie fund-raiser several weeks back?
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've recently read about that kind of thing happening...can't find it now, but he seems to be getting some money from outside the US.
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It was laundered through groups like ACORN and many of these groups were investigated for fraud. It's odd 0bama gets away with everything because the media won't do nothing to inform people about it.

I've said it many times, Nixon was impeached over less...
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

second pic the weird talking to donate is that supposed to be trendy street talk or someone being rude to black folks thinking they dont read or write too well ??

oh G A I got back to me this morning so responded and linked them here

had to ditch the facebook account as the email associated with it got filled up with spam and reports and donation requests and challenges like faster than i can delete em

another account shut down by spam and presidential spam at that

i'd like to list the white house as a spam site but i'd get locked up or something