obama songs

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by fedupdon, Sep 25, 2009.

1. fedupdon

fedupdon New Member

Song 1:
    Mm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
    To make this country strong again
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
    Equal work means equal pay
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
    To make sure everyone gets a chance
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
    All are equal in his sight
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
    Mmm, mmm, mm
    Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
    Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
    For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
    The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
    To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
    And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
    So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!
  2. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

3. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

It sounds like it might have been written by his brother who lives in a hut in Africa.

Scary :eek:
  4. dge479

dge479 New Member

Suddenly it 1939 Germany
  5. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Do you think we're all just having the same bad dream??? Kinda like we all ate some bad pizza right before bed. Someone, please pass the pepto....
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

" I LOVE ME" MEMEMEMEE
  7. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

"All are equal in his sight"......OUR SAVIOUR.....I feel so much better.
  8. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

This line of thought is really disturbing. It is nothing less than indoctrination just like that of the Hitler youth. I do have a question and I am not a racist. However, why do we allow a group that represents 15% of the population to dictate what we do? It has been this way for years!

Old Guy
  9. cartjudge

cartjudge New Member

You have completely lost your mind. It was the fairness of our constitution
    that allowed Obama or this 15 percent of the population to get to be president. You are indeed racist with a statement, "Why do we let 15 percent of the population control us." Obama got 63 percent of the white vote to win the presidency. You can't consider that because when someone of color does something you don't like - you play the race card.

I want no part of your America that thinks it represents the concept of
    freedom so well yet is in a concious and unconcious state it has not
    come to grips about race. One great thing about globilization is the world gets to see the racist assholes you really are and laugh at you.:D
  10. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Careful--you will get banned for writing like that.
  11. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

There's a song out there with the kids singing an ode to the tune of the "battle hymn of the replublic." :mad::mad:

I had a reply to the troll but I won't waste my time today. My brain explodes when I read stuff like that. sigh :mad:
  12. obxned

obxned New Member

I know a few obama songs, but the lyrics would get me banned from this forum.
  13. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

Judge,

This has nothing to do with who voted Obozo into office and I take offense to your personal attack. Our schools have been dumbed down since 1972 to where kids now are 2 to 3 years (or more) behind where we were back then. (Have we really helped anyone?) Our welfare roles are ballooning with one segment of society in particular being the majority as they are encouraged not to work and to have as many kids as they can (illegals are gaining). Our prisons are full of one segment of society for continually partaking in crime (mostly against each other) and the cries go out about inequality and profiling! Everyone in that one segment of society can do or say anything and it is oK, but do not make the mistake of speaking your mind if you are not of that segment because you are a racist!! Racism is a two way street and having lived around it and been subjected to it in it's reverse form, I don't like it either. But I am tired of the coddling to one segment that has led us to alter many things in life for the detriment of ALL. I am sorry for what happened in society 150 to 200 years ago, but I did not do any of that nor do I condone any of that. (Hind sight is always 20/20) They keep pushing the reparations idea in Washington which is a bad idea and stokes this very subject line. We have a whole month dedicated to their ethnic history. What about the rest of the American historical ethnicities? No one ever talks of the millions of Irish, Polish, and other ethnic groups that were originally brought to America and treated as slaves! Where is their month of history? The whole thing is disproportionately slanted to one small segment of society and that just isn't right!

What was done in the class room was wrong regardless of who the resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is, but it will be overlooked by most of the media because of the race card. Heck, you couldn't question his affiliations or use his full name because of the race card during the election! And yes, the political thuggery that has existed since January and the rush for government control over every aspect of our lives has me more than just a little worried. I am sorry that so many people were asleep at the wheel during the election and voted for the guy because he looked good and gave dynamic tele-prompter speeches and was anti-Bush. It was definitely an election for two underwhelming choices but the media had their darling and they pushed/protected him like a brood of lions on the hunt. My hope would be that people somehow become critical thinkers again. Democrats nor Republicans are all right or all wrong all of the time. As to your figures, if the white vote was 63% then he would have won with something like 75% of the vote and as I recall he won with 52% or 53% of the vote!

Finally, I am a citizen of The United States Of America and not some global world order! I will defend and protect The Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic! I will participate in the world, do business in the world and respect the world. But I have no desire to be "Global" in terms of governance and law! If that makes me a hole in your eyes, oh well! You can take your globalization and go to Tehran, Moscow, or anywhere else that you want. As to me and my house, we are quite happy right here in the imperfect U.S.A.!

Old Guy
  14. navis128

navis128 New Member

Right on Old Guy!
  15. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Hey Old Guy, you musta been taught the same math I was.:D

I graduated HS in 75 with a 2.22 GPA and never should have passed my algebra class. I failed it horribly and begged for help. I got none and was passed. A few years later I decided to go to college as I aspired to be a mechanical engineer. I aced every math class right up to calculous.

Our society has gone to catering to the lowest common denominator.
    Instead of raising up the bright students, we hold them back as not to offend the less intelligent. My son never even had to attend his senior year.
    But ya know what? His diploma is no better than the kid who rode the short bus.

What needs to be taught in schools is the 3 'R's, science, truthful history, logic, and COMMON SENSE!:mad:
    If you can't make the grade, you don't pass.

As far as starting in 72? I'm not sure about that.
    Take a look at congress.:rolleyes:

Race will never stop being an issue because too many rely on it.:(
    Slave trades are thriving in many other countries, but we never hear about that. Slavery in the US was abolished a LONG time ago, but we keep getting it shoved down our throats. Kinda makes ya go Hmmm......