obama songs

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by fedupdon, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    What kind of pseudo-religious cult are they trying to force our kids into? Why not have Tom Cruise come and give Scientology lectures. I have to say that I believe this is a African-American phenomenon. I have seen others, more militant, along the same lines. They seem to embrace Ozowie, not because of his policies, plans, beliefs or any tangible reason other than he says he's Black. They don't really much care about anything else. What if you changed the name to Ronald Reagan or George Bush? Who'd be shouting then? TJ
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Re: Old Guy's post #13...BRAVO!!
  3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  4. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I mean people, how many times do we say "OH, they grow up so fast !"
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  5. dge479

dge479 New Member