Obama starts his gun control

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Bill DeShivs, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Active Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

UN's been bragging you'd fall into line with THEIR policy for a while now ...

sorry eh..

is it time yet ??
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

No executive order can override Federal law.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Hogger what makes you think they care about the law?

This from the same people who brought you gunwalker

I think everyone at every gun show should vow to get together and march on dc and demand a birth cert, and credentials that prove he is elegible to hold that office.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

What do you think people will do once their firearm is "illegal?" There are people here who will not go quietly, I am one of them.

If there is such a march, count me in. I'll bring all my friends too.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

no doubt this is the line in the sand

the courts will have to get involved. cant turn their heads anymore
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

And With Kagan on the court, now it will be 5-4 against us rather than for us.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

supreme court blocked investigation into obozo what makes you think they'll block his EO's ?
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

this is a much bigger issue and these people are pissed and willing to do something about it. we will have to see if beck, wilkow or levin pick this up tomorrow or monday
  10. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

cant say anything to this right now
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

i knew that sob had something up his sleeve over the 4th of july weekend. middle of summer when everyone is on vacation too.
  12. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

NO body likes this guy. The bankers don’t like him, wall st doesn’t like him, the airlines don’t like him, big oil doesn’t like him, coal doesn’t like him, gun owners don’t like him, it’s all over but the shouting. This guy has alienated himself from everyone except the unions, libs, and soros. All we need is some organization and the will and this guy is gone.

We need to find a way to pull everyone together NOW!!!!!

On a side note, How much do you wanna bet that this does not include something on coaded bullets and limited life primers which the adminstration under clinton paid for, had invented and the fed govt has the patient to? I'll bet you a dollar this plan has something included with this. Anybody willing to take the bet?

What your seeing now is a desperate man trying to get his bosses agenda thru because he is the HAIC and he has something to prove to you. They have allready told him he has no chance getting elected again. So in the future E/O are what your going to see come from him. They will come faster and faster now. Go ahead tell me i am wrong. Right now the powers that be are trying to figure out a way to shove the next stool piegon down our throats.

ta ta for now
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  13. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

Obama will scare the Democrats. The economy is worse than in 1928. They have 3 wars raging. The last thing they want is the rath of the NRA members going after them across the country. The Governors will refuse to go along with his little liberal pay backs. Obama is fast becoming President in name only.:D
  14. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

In the not too distant future, Obozo won't need the Democrats, at least the ones you are talking about. He will prevail with the far left wing of the party, the unions, the entitlement crowd which has been strengthened , dead and missing,convicts,illegals and Muslim voters. The Democrat party is 2 parties, and the old school Dems haven't figured it out yet.
  15. RedHawk

RedHawk Former Guest

Dont expect our great media to get involved , to tell the people whats going on , this just isnt newsworthy , most people are still oohing and aawing over what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast!

I'll be ready Im not turning anything in to anybody they want me they no where to find me!
  16. bamajoey

bamajoey Active Member

Who would have ever thought the NLRB could stop Boeing from building a plant in South Carolina? If the idiots of America reelect this bas***d, he won't have to do anything "under the radar" his next four years.:mad:
  17. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'm with you. I'm not giving them anything and I won't go quietly.
  18. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

When push comes to shove you can count me in also.
  19. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I'll believe it when I see it. Gun control has hurt the dems bad and they know it; hasn't been any gun control so far has there? Reason is there's nothing for dems to gain in it. I look for pro gun groups to ramp up attacks too, will have dems shaking in their boots.

I've had a big box of AR clips since the 80's, also springs & followers; they ain't going anywhere. I figure you all do too.
  20. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

As an aside:

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/06/27/nra-issues-gag-order-to-its-board-members-on-elena-kagan/

Once this gets run up our butts, who is gonna come get them?

The police? Military?

I don't have to open my door to anyone. If yer gonna go to the troulbe of kicking it in, I'm gonna interpret that as a direct threat to my life and respond accordingly. It would be a suicide mission.

There are over 300,000,000 firerarms in the US, and nearly 100,000,000 owners.

With a population of 350 million, that's every 3rd door you knock on.
    Not to mention the fact that most LEO and military are pro gun.

So, who's gonna come get them?