Obama starts his gun control

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Bill DeShivs, Jul 7, 2011.

1. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Who would have ever thought the NLRB could stop Boeing from building a plant in South Carolina? If the idiots of America reelect this bas***d, he won't have to do anything "under the radar" his next four years.:mad:
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'm with you. I'm not giving them anything and I won't go quietly.
  3. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

When push comes to shove you can count me in also.
  4. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I'll believe it when I see it. Gun control has hurt the dems bad and they know it; hasn't been any gun control so far has there? Reason is there's nothing for dems to gain in it. I look for pro gun groups to ramp up attacks too, will have dems shaking in their boots.

I've had a big box of AR clips since the 80's, also springs & followers; they ain't going anywhere. I figure you all do too.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

As an aside:

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/06/27/nra-issues-gag-order-to-its-board-members-on-elena-kagan/

Once this gets run up our butts, who is gonna come get them?

The police? Military?

I don't have to open my door to anyone. If yer gonna go to the troulbe of kicking it in, I'm gonna interpret that as a direct threat to my life and respond accordingly. It would be a suicide mission.

There are over 300,000,000 firerarms in the US, and nearly 100,000,000 owners.

With a population of 350 million, that's every 3rd door you knock on.
    Not to mention the fact that most LEO and military are pro gun.

So, who's gonna come get them?
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Can anyone tell me where in the constitution the president is granted the authority to rule the land by edict? It would seem to me that these executive orders trump the powers of congress to pass law and would be therefore unconstitutional.
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I dont think its gona be like that. Anyone starting at one end of the block trying to collect peoples guns would be dead by the time he got to the middle of the block. Nope they are gona starve you next to death and offer you a loaf of bread for a gun. Or they gona give bread to your neighbors to turn you in. One way or another the corn fields in OH need fertilizer.

Oh and by the way dont think so small. If someone does comes to your house to get your guns dont be foolish to get in a gun fight, Take the whole f'in block out. If your gonna go, go big.

edit: But i will tell you this, i think this is a continuation of the cliton / or puppet master plan. I have read the wording to the story and I can allready hear the speach he is gona make. They say common sense like they have any. They are goin to limit mags, guns with removable mag, and ammo. That right i am positive they are goin after ammo. they are gona code ammo, limit the life of primers and i am sure you will not be able to get mil surp ammo any more. I am sure he has this in mind. Remember the issue with the spent mil brass a while back?
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  8. 45nut

45nut Active Member

From The Blaze article

Here

The uncertainty regarding what the newfound steps will bring isn’t stopping activists from pushing Obama. The group Mayors Against Illegal Guns, headed by Boston Mayor Thomas Menino and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, sent Obama a letter calling him to act. The Blaze recently reported on the group’s push for stricter firearm regulations.

“To prevent the next Tucson, we need a comprehensive background check system, which is what the president called for in April,” said the director of the mayors’ group, Mark Glaze. “That said, there are many steps the president can take on his own authority, without new laws, that could make a very real difference.” NPR highlights one of these proposed steps:

For example, military and federal agencies are required to report people with mental health and drug problems to the criminal background check system, but they often don’t. That’s something gun control advocates say the president could fix.

The mayors‘ group’s suggestions included enforcing reporting laws that could have stopped the Tucson shooter from getting a weapon.
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

We all know that bozo feels the constitution stands in his way of getting things done. He has done so many illegal things in such a short time, its hard to keep track of. His crimes top those of most every convict serving time in the pen. Sin is sin, crime is crime. He does not care what you or I think. He will pass and authorize whatever his cold heart desires. With the billions he has backing him, he feels its up to him. Like it or not. He can do a huge amount of damage on his own. Can we eventually get control and change it back? Yes. But in the mean time, brace yourselves for whatever it is he has in mind.
  10. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Re: From The Blaze article

They have been working on getting those medical records on-line for some time now, maybe their system is ready to go.

Have you guys heard about Project Gun Runner II HONDURAS yet?
  11. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

LBJ was a tyrant. He was far meaner and smarter than this Obama idiot. He was a powerful old Texas New Dealer. He finally pushed too hard and went down. This simple minded dupe survives because no one wants to be labeled racist. That is going to change.:eek:
  12. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

Go ahead Obama kick the bee hive. The Democrats what ever their flavor will not support him on gun control. Bill Clinton underestimated the gun lobby. He got his butt kicked.