Obama State of the Union Drinking Game...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jan 27, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

A local talk radio show suggested today that it would be entertaining to have a drinking game with your friends while watching Obama's State of the Union Address. Gather a few friends and pick words (or sounds) like....

I
    Me
    My
    Bush
    Umm
    Unprecedented
    Crisis

...or phrases like, "let me be perfectly clear" :p:D

When the person with the word, sound or phrase hears the word used they have to take a shot. Pesonally, I wouldn't last if I had "I"... :eek:

http://www.breitbart.tv/132-the-number-of-times-obama-refers-to-himself-in-one-speech/
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

If the teleprompter fails and you have "umm" you'll pass out within five minutes.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

So someone suffering a life threatening athsma attack shouldn't get hospital care?:eek: Does an illegal alien with a nasty cough fall in that category?

As for the drinking game. I'd have to be drunk to start with. Make mine water. (insert puking smiley)
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

As someone who has struggled with asthma for over 19 years, I'll comment on this one... I think he was trying to say that someone who sought preventative care would not have had a need to see an ER for a 'nebulizer' treatment. He said breathalyser and then ventilator because he's a moron, and the teleprompter went off. :rolleyes:

I'll say this... If someone is bad enough to need a nebulizer then they won't be helped substantially by any preventive treatment. The nebulizer is something combined with other asthma treatment such as decadron shots and albuterol sulfate inhalers. If you need a nebulizer, you're bad off... I've been there.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  6. ilovenxstage

ilovenxstage New Member

I don't think there's enough booze in the world for a game like that, and if there was, everyone would die of alcohol poisoning before the speech was over.
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

We think alike. ;) :D

Art
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

The best thing to do would probably have been to go ahead get get a full 12 sheets to the wind before the speech, that way you'd pass out and sleep through it.
  9. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

:D:D:D:D