Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds he is Constitutionally Ineligible

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 22WRF, Aug 22, 2008.

1. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Re: Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds he is Constitutionally Inelig

I heard from a talk radio show (I don't remember which one) that the guy who filed this has filed all kinds of lawsuits for political reasons... and not one of them has ever amounted to anything.
  2. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

Re: Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds he is Constitutionally Inelig

MarlinT

I realize that his dad waas military but I figured if he was winning against Billary they would pull this out and using the injunction force the supreme court to make a decision finally one way or the other just to throw a wrench in the works.
    It just happens they think they can do it to there own in the process and of course in the process and providing this does stop the program while awaiting a ruling, and supposing they did rule against Obama, they would automatically rule out McCain in the process.

I believe if this gets legs it will force the high court to rule before this can proceed and in this case I do NOT believe Obama fits the bill in any manner and should NOT be allowed to run for the office.

UF
  3. Nexxus6

Nexxus6 New Member

4. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Alva,

A child may hold dual citizenship until the age of 18, then they must decide which one to hold.

Is that a little anti-semitism showing there? :eek:
    I believe that modern Jews look at Israel as their spiritual home no matter what country they live in NOT that all Jews have Israeli citizenship.

BTW, Snopes is not always spot on
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  5. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Did I miss something, is it Obama or McCain that is really Jewish?
  6. alvagoldbook

alvagoldbook Former Guest

Anti-semitism? I'm simply stating the fact that any Jew in the world is automatically a citizen of Israel. That is how Israeli law works. This is why it's called a Jewish homeland. Now if that's the case, then is it not possible for Jews here in the United States to hold dual citizenship?

No matter where Obama was born, his mother was a US citizen. That makes him a US natural born citizen.
  7. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Americans can absolutely hold dual citizenship. There was just that big deal with the Russian basketball player in the Olympics, she holds dual citizenship between the United States and Russia. In fact two noteables, Michael Chertoff and IIRC John Ashcroft (maybe not him though can't rememeber) hold Israeli citizenship as well as US Citizenship. My brother was adopted from Guatamala, thanks to recent legislation he is an American citizen, but since he spoke no English when he got here, and was 6 or 7, I garuntee you he took no oath swearing off other citizenships. I can only imagine he can claim BOTH American, and Guatamalan citizenship. Dual-citizenship isn't exactly some textbook thing. It's not like you get a special sticker on your driver's license that says "Dual-Citizen," it's not like you pay an extra tax, or get out of other ones. It just so happens that for one reason or another, you can claim multiple citizenships.

What is at issue here is a couple key things.

1- Obama's place of birth is disputed. According to most of his family he was born in Kenya, but quickly whisked away and registered in Hawaii. This issue is one entirely of it's own, a simple claim of being born in Hawaii would be an awfully big lie to tell (if it is in fact a lie).

2- Obama's mom was a US Citizen, making Obama a natural-born US Citizen (but from what I have read, according to the law at the time) assuming his mother was 19 years-old or more. She was only 18 at the time, thus legally not passing her citizenship onto her son.

3- According to the lawsuit, three independent analysts have declared the Hawaiian birth certificate a forgery, which goes back to issue #1- a pretty big deal.