Obama Takes Over all Food Production.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by steve4102, Mar 17, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'll add something , the previous ones did not allow them to take what you have stored as a private citizen nor was your property able to be taken as a national security issue, this does and i think many miss that point ,

the old ones are now replaced with these , does anyone see anything about compensation as the old ones had ??

another point is that each agency is delegated the presidents authority , never before has that happened , they could act on behalf of a presidential order , but not have his powers .. think about it ..
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Blackwater is a Halliburton subsidiary. Erik Prince founded them. They took a beating from the press for something they did/didn't do in Iraq.

It's worth mentioning, not one state dept employee was killed, or taken hostage while they were in charge of the persons security. I don't know of any other private contractor who could add that to their resume.

Would I want a police agency that works like them in the US? Not necessarily.
  3. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

This man runs our country. He loves burger king

Attached Files: