OBAMA, THE FUTURE MUST NOT BELONG TO THOSE WHO SLANDER THE PROPHET OF ISLAM’

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 25, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and the islamic world cheers

United States of Dhimmitude
  2. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

Islam is on the offensive. Obozo surrenders. As Madonna just said, we have a black Muslim in the White House. Wake up people.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

This is where the UN comes into play.
    They are already working on it.
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

He HAS to GO!
  5. B27

B27 New Member

This guy has said and done some tone deaf things in his time...but this ranks among the worst.

[​IMG]
  6. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Perhaps it's time someone created the Neville Chamberlain award. It'll be up to you guys to post nominations. As to the Madonna thing, I believe she's threatened to strip naked if Obbie's not reelected. Whether this'll be in her front yard, on her rooftop, or in the middle of Times Square I've no idea.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yes yes!! i nominate presidente Barrack hussein Obama king del Norte America !!

Friend of the UN and friend to islam

hang that Chamberlain award on him

then hang him with it
  8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I guess every generation has its Chamberlain. If only the Churchills came around as often.
  9. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

As one of his first acts of redecorating, Obbie had the tabletop bust of Churchill removed from the Oval Office.
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    They stop our christian and Jewish soldiers from wearing anything religious or praying in public but they demand the right do so in our schools when no other religion is allowed in our schools. They burn our flag and the torah and the bible with impunity and we don;t object but they declare a fatwa on cartoonists and authors if they are perceived as blasphemous. A dope makes a bid video and they sodomize our ambassador, destroy our embassies and kill our personnel and we do nothing but apologize for offending them.

Now from my side of the table I see the flag burners, book burners and embassy attackers as free targets. Homeland Security just bought a few hundred million rounds of ammo of various types, I do believe it is time to use them. It's not like we don't know who to shoot. Not the farmer trying to feed his family or the shoe maker trying to make a living or the woman trying to learn to read and write but those subhuman boogermen who are attacking us because we are not crazy like them.
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

+1 to what Grump said.
  12. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I'm not a very religious person but "Oh Please Lord help us - send a stroke of lightning or move the pen in the hand of those who would vote in the voting booth to have this traitor and usurper removed"

If he tries to keep power with being voted out there will be some people getting shot.