Obama: 'We Don't Believe Anybody Is Entitled to Success in This Country'

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 6, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

your entitled to free health care and schooling if your a illegal ( no healthcare for latinos by obama's orders though , they gotta pay , african muslims dont )

many others are entiotled to many things all paid for by the taxpayers , but remember your not entitled to be successful

obama said so
  3. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The trouble is today, too many people don't know, don't care or haven't learned that the government uses tax payers money!
  4. mranum

mranum Member

Its really hard to believe a sitting POTUS says that no one is entitled to success......and people cheer about it. :eek::mad: According to him, we are entitled to opportunity, but not success. The entire strength of the country's history has came to reality because people strive for success. Glad my Dad isn't here to this this.

I wonder if that dipstick realizes that "success" is the journey, and not the destination. :rolleyes: So in his world, apparently you HAVE to go to college to get that opportunity just don't expect for it to pay off in the long run.:banghead:
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    'We Don't Believe Anybody Is Entitled to Success in This Country'
    en·ti·tle (n-ttl)
    1. To give a name or title to.
    2. To furnish with a right or claim to something.

So if we are not entitled to success in this country, then we have no right, or claim to success!