Obamacare Survives

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Airdale, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Airdale

Airdale Member

The Chief Justice decided the mandate is a tax and stabbed us citizens in the back. Too pissed to say any more. :eek:hmygosh::yikes:
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I'm not too pissed, but instead too cautious. :eek:

I think this works for GOP more than the dems. We have a cause, repeal Obozocare. If if had been ruled unconstitutional, Obozo would have beaten us to death with the "Republicans killed your healthcare" stick.

What a flippin moron. I thought Roberts had some cajones, too bad Thomas wasn't the chief.

Beck is kicking Robert's butt calling him progressive, a wimp, and everything else short of FCC banned words.

(&@@&^#&@^&$%*& $@&*&@*Y &$*&#@$*@#@%!*(()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

This could be the thing that puts and end to the Obummer. Most the polls I have recently seen were 60-70% against Obummer Care.
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

Every cloud has a silver lining. The grass is going to be greener in sunny central Florida, if the grass is still there when the flood water goes down.
  5. chubcobear

chubcobear New Member

Thank you, Justice Roberts. If this does not wake the American people, nothing will. Ruled as a tax. Want more taxes? Vote Obama & Co.