Obama's debate loss planned

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by steve4102, Oct 4, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Found this on another site.
    1) not one person who voted for McCain last time will vote for O. Consider, which demographic will choose THIS election to step across the isle. Maybe the recently turned 18 crowd. Small #.

2) criticism (warranted) is that the O was never vetted by the media. They are in his pocket, he is their darling, etc.

3) LAst election O had "history" and anti-Bush sentiment on his side. The turnout for O was massive. The mood this time around isnt the same. He will have a smaller turnout. He needs to energize his base (so that they can all vote 2 or 3 times again).

Considering all of the above, O needs to create urgency to stir the troops.

What better way than to throw away the 1st debate? He has instantly put himself in the underdog position. He can only go up, at which point what do you think the media reaction will be? IF he sneezes next time, it'll be viewed as his asserting the alpha-male position!

Other evidence?

Univision supposedly gave him some "tough" interviews recently. O was "caught off guard". How dare they, right? Well the UNivision presidents wife was just given a position in the O's cabinet. Smacks of "thank you" to me.

Nope. This was a pre-planned calculated "loss" to bolster the libs into thinking Romney has a chance... all the while setting up his media lap dogs into a frothing lather awaiting his next miniscule accomplishment.
  2. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I hope you're kidding.
    If not, I'll really need to place you on my prayer list. :D

If this loss was planned you would NOT have seen Chris Matthews & the other leftist airheads almost go into cardiac arrest.

The left also seems to really be trying to make excuses for Obieone's ^$$ whippin'. But, it just won't work because Obama just doesn't have ANYTHING on his record he can point to that has helped the country.

-
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  3. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The bozo could have thrown the first debate so he could come out swinging next round, I don't know. If it was me, I could make myself look that incompetent even on purpose.
  4. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Creating urgency by looking both incompetent and unPresidential?
    Look, if that strategy works, this Country is lost. Surely, No one is THAT damn stupid!
    Then again, they ARE democrats! :eek:
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

He is gona loose all debates period because he has done nothing. NOBODY is happy. He is worthless and it shows. Turd polish cant help him now.

Attached Files:

• turd.JPG
      turd.JPG
      File size:
      61.7 KB
      Views:
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I know it sound crazy but I have heard that from other sources today. Obama threw the 1st debate to be the underdog for the next. Who knows. I guess we will see after the next debate.

I think Romney was better prepared.
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Firearm sales are UP:D
    Thats about all he's done to help.
  8. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Obozo seemed to have the additude that he was above every one else there. And how dare they question me.
    His body language showed out right frustration.
    He could not even look Romney in the eye. Just the constant looks at the Mod. like he was asking for HELP!
  9. rcairflr

rcairflr Active Member

+1, I think it is absolutely absurd to think Obama threw the debate.

Sounds liberal spin to me to hide the fact that he is an idiot
  10. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  11. mranum

mranum Member

Another way to look at it, O is trying to shape himself as the "outsider" like the past 4 years weren't his. Would he/ could he throw the debate to make himself appear to be an outsider once again and to make Romney look the part of the know it all permanent politician?

I said it before, I'm conflicted as to whether he is as stupid as he appears or is he the extremely smart sly fox?