Obamas gun ban list is out

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AR guy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. AR guy

AR guy Member

2. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

This is hogwash. I want to see an official link. An official House or Senate bill number. Not something from years ago.

The bill he (the link above, that guy, not AR guy) references is from the 2007-09 session.

This is fear mongering.
  3. AR guy

AR guy Member

Yeah that's what I thought to when I saw the video then I scrolled up to look at date and its nov 21,2012. I think your right too it's to get us scared and pissed. Maybe to cuz someone to say or do something stupid and us that against us. I don't know thou I'm just thinking ya know.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

While I wouldnt doubt these clowns would attempt something this stupid, they would never be able to carry it out. There is a gun behind every blade of grass.....
  5. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

If Obozo makes a gun ban list it will simply read 'All firearms'.
  6. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

yep
  7. Jim K

Jim K New Member

The Democratic Party platform, after a cynical and phoney bow to the Second Amendment, is quite clear; it states, "...we can work together to enact commonsense improvments like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole..."

While it is very unlikely that there will be any proposal to actually confiscate guns (the 1992 AWB did not do that), the Democratic Party has committed itself to banning the manufacture and new sale of a wide range of guns and effectively banning gun shows by licensing and restrictions.

Jim